402 enhance shaman

$02 item lvl shaman looking for raiding guild. I am 7 of 8 on this toon. i have 8 of 8 heroic and 3 of 8 mythic on my warrior alt. If intrested please let me know here

1 Like

Hello , I am the recruiting officer for loch Modan yatch club (LMYC) on Us-Thrall I am reaching out to you as you may fit our guilds needs. We are a one day a week raiding guild we raid on Wednesday from 7-11PM EST, although we only raid once a week we prog just as fast or faster then 2 day guilds. Looking to hear back from you. Discord tag - Tipsy#0007

Greetings Trollarrow

Relapsed is a group of veteran players, some with experience dating back to Vanilla WoW. We are casual… all are adults with full-time jobs and some with families. We are like-minded people and are seeking others to venture into Dragonflight with who share our goals and IRL obligations. We require everyone to come prepared to guild scheduled events as we have no intention of wasting our time or guild members’ time. We are looking for 18+ players who are not easily offended, bring a serious attitude toward progressing on a limited schedule, and those who love this game and the people they spend their time with in it.

Raid days: Tues/Thurs
Raid times: 8pm-1030pm EST
Progress: 7/8H

Our expectations: show up to scheduled events, have knowledge of your class/role, be enchanted/gemmed/consumables/etc, and have general knowledge of the fights.

Our goals: AotC & KSM

Our needs: We are looking for an Enh Shaman, Boomkin, Aff Lock and/or Warlock as well as other solid dps.

Any questions, feel free to reach out!!

GM – Prodyge#11864

H-Mal’Ganis- 8/8H LF Core Raiders for Mythic Tues-Weds

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, and is now looking for players to fill out our core roster for Mythic Prog! Cleared up to H Raz on our first raid week as a guild. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:

Holy Pally

Ret Pal

Boomy

Ele Sham

Lock

Mage

S Priest

Hey there! We may be interested in adding another Enh Shaman to our roster, I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat about a spot!

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we are currently 8/8H & 3/8M!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

I lead an AOTC early Mythic team on night a week raid team. Currently 8/8H 1/8M.
Moving into early Mythic but not planning for CE.

Consists of former CE and AOTC raiders. Fairly chill group.

We are looking to push into early Mythic content. Not going for CE but mostly to have an enjoyable raid atmosphere and allow more time for real life.

If interested hit me up on disc Zeniff#2369

Good morning!

I’ll save you from the usual copy paste.

Alliance
Tues / Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Few weeks into a rebuild…(8/10M SoD,5/11M SoFO, same leadership)
8/8H
1/8M, council at 26% after 1 night.

Seeking to fill core dps spots to prog and aim for CE in future tiers.

If you’d like to join a group of new faces who are all on a new journey together as opposed to joining 19 people who have raided together forever, then we would love to talk.

Mortiia#6352 on disc

< Eternal Kingdom > [A/H] Proudmoore - US

Newly Launched Team Paradigm

Mythic Progression – 3 days / 9 hrs per week | Goal: Cutting Edge
Cross-Faction Raiding Team
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)
Recruitment open for all classes/specs. Seeking immediate raid-ready applicants to be part of our inaugural raid team!

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are newly launched Team Paradigm! We are a group of experienced players that are creating a new paradigm & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins. Please check out our Team Page for more info or submit an application if interested.

Recruitment Contacts: Team Lead - Athiee
Discord: Athiee#7231 | Btag: Athiee#1576
Raid Lead - Holybirb
Discord: A_birb#0001 | Btag: Fizzy#12886

Team Page: eternal-kingdom. com /paradigm
Application: eternal-kingdom. com /apply-form/?team=pardigm

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!

—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires