402 demo/destro Lock LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild

Hi there, I’m an Orc Warlock on Zul’jin and I am currently looking for a progression-minded raiding guild with open RDPS spots that is clearing Heroic and aims to progress into Mythic/CE.

It’s been a bit since I’ve mythic raided seriously, but was 10/12M in Nyalotha and 6/10M in CN. I’m currently 8/8N and 6/8H. I’ve been raiding with friends this tier who aren’t interested in pushing the harder content, and I’d like to get back into it.

Best,
Kevzor

Hey there, we are adding one Warlock to round out our Mythic roster. Expect to get AOTC tonight and start into Mythic.

Definitely interested, will add you on Disc.

Hey Kev,

We are a CE focused guild looking to add a talented Warlock to our roster, add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

We are on ZJ and have space for H/M warlocks.

Add me on bnet!

Heifinator#1433

hi there,

we are on ZJ and are currently 1/8M and have an open spot for a warlock!

lets talk, bnet is jrzo#1414

Would love to talk if alliance isn’t an issue. Mortiia#6352 on disc.

Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern

Interested my guild blind is 7/8H with 30% raz pull. And moving into Mythic Vault. Bnet is
slaynjr#1604

Fragment is 8/8N 7/8H 2/8M and currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding in Dragonflight. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE raiding guild is to steadily PROGRESS as far into each tier as possible while having FUN playing with each other.

Background

We have a mature crowd, with the majority of ages ranging 25-35+. Since most of us are older now, we don’t have the time, nor do we care to invest 16+ hours of raid every week. With that said we expect a high raid attendance, after all its only 2 nights a week. HOWEVER, we strive to be competitive and be the best 2 night/6 hour guild we can be. With the reintroduction of Group Loot the raid will determine loot through a council. We are not looking for people that are condescending, elitists, loot-driven or cause drama as that detracts from the fun of the raid.

We recruit based upon your personality and attitude, but we are still performance and attendance based. This means your spot within the raid is dependent on how you perform, how often you miss raids and most importantly, how well you mesh with everyone in the guild. We tolerate zero drama. This has always been a core attribute of our guild. We value our environment as a guild group to be fun, yet laid back. We value our community as whole, during and outside of raid; we encourage people to hangout in discord whenever they want.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
none

Melee DPS
Exceptional Applicants

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid/Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Devastation w/ Pres OS

Healers
Disc (flex)

Raid Times