402 Blood DK LF 2-night horde guild Heroic or Mythic

Hi there,

As the title suggests I am an old veteran looking to still clock in some hours as a Horde raider. I am fully capable of doing Mythic if that is your drive or doing just Heroic. Really just looking for something convenient that still keeps me active in the game. Tanking has always been my main focus and what I most get joy out of but I am not against dps.

My Guild History:

Blue Raid Shoes@Hyjal - Current guild joined for casual retirement heroics, now not even that is happening anymore and I am bored
Roadrunners@Kil’jaeden - Joined in Warlords and we finished cutting edge on Argus, Gul’dan, Helya, Xavius, Archimonde. Ahead of the Curve Blackhand, Imperator
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum@Arthus - Joined in Mists and we finished Cutting Edge Garrosh, Lei Shen
Completely Different@Cho’gall (I think, getting hazy) - Joined in Cataclysm Finished Cutting Edge Grand Empress, Will of the Emperor ahead of the curve Sha of Fear, and did Deathwing Spine and Fall in time for patch
Plaguechill@Khadgar - Joined in Wrath Realm First Sinestra, 10-man and 25-man Al’akir, Realm 2nd Nefarion, Realm First Lich King (I was on vacation they killed it the day I left for vacation, had to get the kill in the rival alliance guild), Realm First Grand Crusader, Realm First death’s demise (I was sat as 3rd tank), Realm First Celestial Defender, Did some naxx with them but this is the beginning of my raiding career

Days I am looking to raid on: Tues, Wed or Friday, Sat, Sunday.
Times: I am mountain time so I prefer the west coast times but can do East coast if it is not too early.

Falaenx#1333 to contact me in game, please announce who you are and where from and pertaining to this post (not some guy that is mad at me after a hearthstone loss)

Hey there, our weekend group is looking for a Blood DK.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin/Warrior or Blood DK
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Falaenx,

I have a team that you will fit right in.

My name is QuickSilver, the GM for a new up and coming guild Somebody Toucha My Baguette. Comprised of returning Mythic level raiders, we are gearing this team towards repetitive Mythic Progression with the ultimate goal of repetitive CE from tier to tier. Built around a specific set of ideals that we work hard up front and have fun while doing it. All the while never forgetting, that this is just a game. Here is some basic info you will need to know about us:

Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Area 52 [Horde]

Semi-Hardcore

Atmosphere: We absolutely love to joke around around and blow off some steam, but we still have a respect for each other and the game.

Looking for: Exceptional raiders who understand and are comfortable working in an aggressive environment for a common goal. Primarily RDPS and TANKS but spots are open for other roles.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 395 (By March 8 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Neck level of 35 or higher (By March 8 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at predetermined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

• M+ Experience w/ Raiderio (Definitely not required but it is just going to help you long run.)

• Availability outside of raid. (We will run splits, M+, and events outside together quite often, and keep in mind with our goals in mind, you will not make it on the raid team if you only play within our raid times.)

If this interests you, feel free to add me!

Contact Info:

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901

(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Or my Co-GM:

(BTag) Audball#11105

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We need a DK Dps in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Falaenx,
Stormfall is currently looking for melee dps. We are an AOTC focused guild looking to fill our farm roster. I think you would be a great fit! I went ahead and added you and I’d love to talk more!

What you are looking for I think our guild has. And there is an open chance to tank eventually. We were thinking of splitting the raid into two raids when we had 30 a few weeks back. Can be back on the table, but for now we are looking for dps. Check us out:

Hi Falaenx,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 8/9 N and 4/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

I know you said horde, but I figured I would post anyway as I think our times would work out. Here’s our information and if you are interested, please add me on bnet.

After grouping with a crew last night as a dps it solidified in my mind that I am still very much a tank and prefer to tank. I shall change the title accordingly.