401 ret/ 399 prot paly LF active raiding / m+ guild for 10.1

would be interested in being a reliable offtank for the guild if you need that. otherwise def down to DPS.

ideally looking for a guild that is still active outside of raid, pushing M+ as a group. Prefer a guild that has been established for a bit. thanks for looking.

2/8 Mythic vault exp last tier, started pretty late. Excited to see content at release but just looking for a reliable home. Ty for reading.

d00bz#11580

1 Like

Hi Doobzers!

We are a relatively new guild but have an active solid core of players who enjoy pushing m+ together.

We are recruiting for 10.1! If you are a late night gamer who is looking to raid or just need a home let us know!

We raid 11:00pm - 2:00am pst Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Our goal is to progress at a reasonable rate on a light schedule while still having fun. We finished Voti at 8/8H but are hoping to make some strides in 10.1 to get a few mythic bosses down as well.

If you have any questions, concerns, or compliments you can add me! Bnet: Climax#11452 Discord: Climax#8293

Hello there Doobzers, I just wanted to reach out and see if maybe our guild might be of interest to you! We’re just a group of older adults I’d say around 25+ raiding and doing mythic + when we can with each other, some of us like to push high keys so there’s a good place for that here and some just mid. We are a AOTC focused guild and we get that each tier, along with an achievement run of the raid. We raid Thursdays/Sundays from 9pm est till midnight. If any of this sounds good let me know! You can reach out to me here or add me to btag : Vercross#1411, or my discord Xcrush#1465 to chat more!

Hi. US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, and Achievements.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun and spam Discord with otter memes.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check raid or keys out with us.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: AOTC in VOTI

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there! Our guild has been around a pretty long time, TBC to be specific! We won’t be going anywhere anytime soon, we have a solid core that we’re looking to add more to as we go into 10.1 and we’d be happy to have you if we sound like what you’re looking for! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701