401 resto shammy aotc fresh to server LF raiding guild

Hello, I’m new to the server and am currently looking for a progressive raiding guild. I know all the fights in BoD and can raid anytime. Very active and love to run mythics. As it stands, only 850 IO as no one from my past guild ran past +5. I have experience with 10’s and willing to help anyone gear up if a healer was needed.
Let me know or whisper me in game!

Hello Sahagun. Our mythic progression team over at Adversaries is looking for a resto shaman on our core roster. The team raids Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST and is made up of career-oriented adults and a fairly relaxed raid environment. We have a large community that also does 10+ keys regularly outside of raid time. I’d love to chat with you and I’ll see if I can reach you in-game. My btag is Keljran#1466 and I’ll leave a link to our forum post below.

Hello there…lets chat!
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 3rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Heal with os dps/Rogue
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211