401 R1 Holy Pally / Sin Rogue LF guild

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 4/9 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and this tier is no exception! I’d prefer your holy paladin because we could use a healer, but honestly, your preference matters most.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

4/9M 3 day/9hr here.

We are a CE guild composed primarily of a group that has been playing games for 5-10 years together and we would love to talk to you about coming over to heal with us this as early as tonight for our re-clear. Think it over and if you’re interested in hearing more, feel free to reach out to me directly in Discord at #Grandag4296 and we will have a chat.

[H] Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver has an immediate need for a few quality people with the right skillset and mentality to help us wrap this tier up with CE once again.

About Us:

[H] Three Hops This Time
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 4/9M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

You may reach me at your convenience at either of the following:
Dagron#1761 (Bnet)
Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

What up!? “The Remnant” is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era. Our raid environment is pretty laid back and friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we’re also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 3/9M. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals. We’re currently considering any DPS or Healer applicants. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST. Add me on bnet if interested Xep#1944