401 mw/ww monk LF Guild

hey, I’m a mistweaver/windwalker monk looking to join a guild to raid or do mythic+ with. I want to stay horde. would prefer a guild with raid times past 8pm est but can do anything since i’m on summer break from college. In raids I prefer healing and in mythic+ prefer dps. I have 7/9H BoD but have aotc and am 1/9M and would like to progress in mythic.

Hey there, we are looking for heals or dps currently so check us out below if you’re interested!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Crucible of Storms: 2/2H
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight.

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 ** Bolo#1797

Hey there kisumii!

I know you’d prefer horde, but if you’re open to alliance, Ascendance might be the guild for you. We are a casual Mythic guild. Meaning we only raid 4 hours a week, but we try to bust our buts during those 4 hours. We’re currently 3/9 M BoD and we’ve completed AotC for CoS.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

Special Treatment of Hyjal US Horde

BoD: 9/9H 3/9M—CoS: 2/2N 1/2H
Raid Times:
Mon/Tues: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST - Farm Night

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you’re looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. Special Treatment has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we’re always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it’s important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it’s not always politically correct. That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Btag: Rina#1568
Discord: Isthia#1649

Hiya!

I’m always looking for those that can flex heals and dps. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are 6/9M BoD.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We are looking for reliable, dedicated team players that show up and want to kill bosses! We also enjoy doing things like M+/PVP and even other games on off nights!

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat.
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!

Would love to have you join us. Have a look.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|