401 mw monk

Looking for a heroic-mythic progressions guild. 5/9 exp heroic due to lack of guild. Looking to play my mw and fit into a core of a raiding guild. Trying to keep this simple so any questions I’ll gladly answer!

Varenon#1876

Hello there, i added you on btag!

8/9H looking to get back into mythics
8-10PST
Hyjal

Hi Vaerinita

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 6/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey there Vaerinita :slight_smile:

I’m planning on adding you once I get home since I’m at work, but wanted to give you some quick context for the guild I’m recruiting for: We are a Horde guild currently 6/9 H and 1/9 M on Thrall - US server. We are an AotC mainly focused guild that plans to casually (emphasis on casually) push into Mythic as a bonus between tiers to see how far we can get post-AotC.

Raid times are 8-11p.m. PST (11-2 EST) Fri & Saturday with M+ and other events happening in the evenings throughout the week, including an occasional optional Normal clear for alts and toons that need gear.

If any of that is in alignment with what you are looking for, feel free to beat me to it and add me on BNet: limbrok#1655. Happy Tuesday and enjoy the new patch :slight_smile:

Raid Times – Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm -10 PST with optional Sunday for Heroics (starting heroic till we build the mythic roster)

Uldir Raid Progress - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
BFA: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Needs for 8.1
TANKS - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Mistweaver - High
ELE Shaman - High
Warlock - Medium
Shadow Priest - Hight
Other ranged - Low
Melee - Low

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding, but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We currently have a morning mythic guild and are now forming a night guild. We are currently running heroic’s on the night raid until we have a full 20 man team to push into mythic’s

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Deathhuntr will be leading the night raids

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other daily, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact in order below:

Recruiting Officer: Sarge1020#1570

GM Deathrising#1415

are you okay with coming alliance and raiding weekends? not sure of your times!

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
-=-

Hey Vaerinita, come check us out, we maybe the perfect home for you:

About Us
Night Renegades is a raiding guild that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can.

We are an adult only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you! However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard!

Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that actively run Mythic+ keystones daily, challenging achievements and mount and pet collectors.

Progression Raid Times
We run for 3 hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm server (9pm EST)

Current Progression
Uldir -8/8 N / 8/8 H / 1/8 M
BoD - 9/9 N / 3/9 H

We are looking to recruit the following:

Healers (Priority on a Holy Paladin)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Requirements
-Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you’re filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or Healer.

-If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight.

-Don’t be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks.

-Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If you’re under 18 or you’re looking for a ‘Family Friendly’ atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us!
We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers:
Eli#1219
Cyanah#1419

Hi Vaerinita,
First, are you willing to change faction? If not, I understand and good luck!

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream [A]), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild , emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We will get AOTC every tier.
Raid Times!
Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids (not including the optional night)
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Knowledgeable about class/spec
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck, get into mythic or when someone needs a little help figuring out what small changes they can make to boost their performance.

We also expect that you’re working on your gear outside of raid, WQ’s, assaults, Warfronts, M+, Islands (level up the necklace) etc., keep in mind we’re doing it too, so you won’t be alone. We’re in this together and it’s a group effort. We have a lot of goals which leaves room for plenty of types of people; raiding, dungeons, timewalking, M+, transmog runs through old content, achievements etc., not everyone is into all of that, and that’s ok, you can pick and choose which parts you’re interested in and have friends doing it with you.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank (Preferably a Prot Warrior, Prot Pally or BrM Monk) Healers (Preferably a MW Monk/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman)
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
Any DPS interested in our guild

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312 (bnet) Recruitment/WM nut: Delirium#11294 (bnet) or Delirium#2128(discord)