401 Ilvl Ret Pally Looking for a home

Hey there! I am a returning mythic raider looking for a semi-hardcore guild, I am limited to Tuesday and Thursday however. I am currently 6/9H, but I am looking to find a home to get my AOTC and push mythic content. Thank you for reading, if you have any questions message me on discord or Bnet

Bnet:Inmalisse#1750
Discord:Inma#5317

Hi,

The Chaosbeards raid team is looking for a Ret paladin, if you’re interested in the Alliance side!

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm Thursday EST (Tuesday will be added at a later date)
7pm - 10pm Server

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is small raid group that thrives on progression experience. We take a healthy serious approach to raids with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means coming prepared to the fights, willing to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few new raiders for Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups. (Beards not required join)

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. We normally bring applicants on a trial raid or mythic+ before acceptance.

Openings:

Retribution Paladin: High
Rogue: High
Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: Medium
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Other strong applicants will be considered.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Because we’re currently only raiding heroic content, we welcome folks who cannot make the move to Galakrond/Blackhand but would still like to join our team. We still expect our cross-realm raiders to regularly participate in raids. We use Slack for organization.

About Aegis:

Aegis was founded on Galakrond in 2009, when a group of new friends wanted a place to collaborate, relax, and see new content together. We are now old friends, but we still like doing those things. Due to Aegis’ large roster and multiple raid teams there is always some one for mythic+, raids, and pvp.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.