401 Hunter LF raiding guild

Krisp is 3/9M BOD on zul’jin

We raid tues/wed/thurs 9pm 1130pm for progression and an optional Friday for heroic runs.

Uldir we were 7/8M.

If interested hit me up man.

Eladarmri#1632

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for you your hunter in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Spriest, Warlock, Hunter). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps (DH or pally).

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Hey Viivix, Mail it in over on Stormrage[A] is looking for some solid ranged to finish out this tier. I know you didn’t specify your times but figured I would reach out to see if you would be interested in a morning alliance raiding guild. If not then best of luck to you and getting cutting edge this tier!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs

Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), Solomon (ItsWhatever#11728), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

<Seraph>
Team Wubs and Friends
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Wubs & Friends - 9/9 H 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses. [also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.