401 Hunter LF raiding guild

If you’re okay with playing Alliance, you might consider us. Worth mentioning we offer paid transfers! Check us out:

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (high): Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, leave your information in our Discord!
discord.gg/eeRVrgw

Alternatively, add one of our officers’ btags below:
BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903

bump up the volume

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

While we understand a two day a week raiding guild is not going to have the same progression rate as a guild running 3 to 4 days a week, we always seem to keep within range of those guiles.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 8 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

We do alt runs on Satursday Nights and run mythic plus daily

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

Hey Viivix,

Posted earlier in the thread, but we’re currently 8/9H with 1 pull on Jaina (22%) and will be downing her tonight, followed by Mythic Grong progression. If you’re interested in setting up a trial feel free to add me on bnet @Kasharan#1912.

Hey there Viivix!

Queen is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

7/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: queenguild.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hey Viivix we are looking for ranged dps for mythic raiding and do many runs (alt runs, mythic+s, RBGs, sell runs)

Guild : Inertia US-Lightbringer
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue/Wed 8-11PM PST
Optional Farm Day : Thur (Heroic Night) 8-11PM PST
Cleared : 3/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N

Looking for Melee dps!! Range dps!!

We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but Mythic +'s are run all week and RBG’s on the weekend.

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you

Have any questions will be happy to answer. Hope to hear from you.

Zeromus#1158
Nythriel#1818
Meno#11434

Hey Viivix, we currently don’t have a hunter and we would love to talk to you!

Here’s out guild spam if you’d like to take a look.

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactHello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 7/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Viivix, if you’re still on the hunt, have a read and let us know if you’re interested!

Hey!

I have a horde guild that is 2/9M and 9/9N/H. TUE/WED raid times 615-915pm PST (915-1215EST) We do alt/heroic runs on THUR same times, and FRI is RBG night! Always running keys w/ an active community and friendly discord! LMK if interested in chatting more

Rawra#1290

Hey Viivix! If you’re open to playing Alliance, come check us out! :slight_smile:

Cereal Inventors is currently looking for some awesome melee and ranged DPS, particularly with a healing or tank off-spec. We recently formed, but all members are 9/9 N, 6/9 H, and have raided together previously. Raid times are ‪7pm - 10pm PST Tuesday‬ and Thursday.

Aside from raiding, we run M+ throughout the week, and are always chatting and goofing around in discord, and sharing the dankest of memes.

We are looking for players with some raiding and M+ experience, are willing to grow as a player, handle constructive criticism well, and most importantly, fit well into our group.

Not looking to raid or do M+ quite yet? Still need to finish leveling or gear up? We would still love to have you! We enjoy exploring all content, new and old, together- i.e. transmog runs, mount farming, or leveling our endless lineup of alts. And we are always down to work with new players to help them out in the game, get some gear, and have fun! We have an awesome community officer who schedules guild events as well.

If you’re interested in talking with us, contact me on discord or battlenet!

Discord: Revelry#2963
Battlenet: StateofSam#1104

Starting to look again.

Hello, <Yikes> on Thrall is looking for a good ranged hunter! We raid T/W/Th 8-11EST. We’re 9/9H, 3/9M. I’ll send you an add. If you’re interested look for a btag request from Caity. :slight_smile:

If you are open to Alliance, Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for a talented and dedicated player in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190

Def still looking!

Krisp is 3/9M BOD on zul’jin

We raid tues/wed/thurs 9pm 1130pm for progression and an optional Friday for heroic runs.

Uldir we were 7/8M.

If interested hit me up man.

Eladarmri#1632

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for you your hunter in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Spriest, Warlock, Hunter). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps (DH or pally).

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Hey Viivix, Mail it in over on Stormrage[A] is looking for some solid ranged to finish out this tier. I know you didn’t specify your times but figured I would reach out to see if you would be interested in a morning alliance raiding guild. If not then best of luck to you and getting cutting edge this tier!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs

Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), Solomon (ItsWhatever#11728), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

<Seraph>
Team Wubs and Friends
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Wubs & Friends - 9/9 H 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses. [also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.