401 Fury War LF Guild

Hey everyone. Looking for a new guild to call home. My current guild has transitioned to Dalaran [A], and I’m looking for a fresh start. Have gotten AoTC on Uldir, currently 4/9H on BoD.

Generally speaking, I’m a laid back person that brings a decent amount of humor to a raid environment, but I can and will be serious if need be.

Willing to server xfer/faction change if need be.

If I look like I’d fit your needs, feel free to contact me on BNet: Tenkman#1847 or Discord: Tenkman1#3914

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

< There Was Talk of Pie > (Alliance on Stormrage US) is rebuilding our raid team. We are looking for active raiders for low stress, Heroic progression through Battle of Dazar’alor, with the goal being the Cutting Edge achievement. Not only would you would be a huge asset to us in terms of utility for our raid, but it sounds like you would benefit from our team’s focus on a healthy raid atmosphere.

Raid Times:
Tue-Wed 9pm-12am EST (realm time)
food/flasks/repairs provided, discord required

Current Guild Progression:
BoD 2/9H, 9/9N
Uldir 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Two friends, tired of their toxic raid teams, established Pie at the end of Legion (11/11H Argus). We were determined to prove that competent raiding didn’t have to mean “toxic” or “high stress”. Our goal is to work through progression, improve and learn mechanics as a team effort, and get as far as we can together while having fun. In that spirit, we do our utmost to maintain a positive attitude during progression. We value people that are dedicated to progression as a team. We appreciate kindness, and help each other improve where we are able. Come help us get better!

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please contact us! We would love to talk to you about joining our team.

Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
Jormond (recruitment) btag: SgtPeanut#11647
Alucelia (raid officer) btag: JustJohnneh#1812
Utlagatus (raid officer) btag: M00nyl00ny#1447

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi Sunderthighs,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Sunderthighs!

Here at Haven, we are a perfect fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family. I’ll also send you a request on discord :slight_smile:

Hey Sünderthighs, Integrity-Baelgun is looking for a warrior. We have gotten AOTC constantly and push into Mythic as long as we have the roster to do so. Our current progression is 9/9H BoD and 1/9M BoD.

Raid Times: 7:30PM-9:30PM EST Tue/Wed/Sun. With an alt night usually on Thursday.

Some of our Streamers
https://twitch.tv/shieldwalled
https://twitch.tv/OhNoNotAgain

Feel free to add the below contacts.
notagain#1253
Shieldwalled#1683
Helagoth#1919

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. See our current recruitment post for full info.

Tues 4/2 & Tues 4/9 11pm EST Normal BoD alt gearing recruitment run. Check us out on these “open house” nights.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

>- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

>- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

>- With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

We are Horde on Area- 52

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 8/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Guild recruitment needs:

demon (hunter) -medium
|—|—|
druid (balance) -medium
druid (restoration) -low
druid (feral-dd) -medium
druid (feral-tank)-medium
|—|—|
hunter- low
|—|—|
mage - medium
|—|—|
monk (healer) -medium
monk (dd) - low
monk (tank) - low
|—|—|
paladin (holy) - medium
paladin (protection) - medium
paladin (retribution) - medium
|—|—|
priest (healer) - low
priest (dd) - medium
|—|—|
rogue - medium
|—|—|
shaman (elemental) - medium
shaman (enhancement) - medium
shaman (restoration) - medium
|—|—|
warlock - medium
|—|—|
warrior (dd) - high
warrior (protection) - medium

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey there! My guild is in search of some great DPS to push further into Mythic content. Were Semi-hardcore guild just looking to push as far as we can into mythic while having a great time doing it

Ill post our recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hi there! Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS (Off spec heals a plus) to fill out the rest of our core team… Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time(CST). We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:
Hunters
Ele Sham
Rogue
Monk

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)

Hello, Carebear Club - Velen is looking to make some new friends and adding a few dps to our team. We have a very friendly and out there group of people that love to make jokes and kill bosses. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We currently don’t have a warrior and would love to find one!

Raid Info:
Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday - 9:00pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression - 9/9H and 1/9M

If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to get a hold of me, Ariana#1403 (Bnet). If you enjoy a good pun then we are the guild for you.

We’d love to talk with you!

Radiant Dark is a heroic raiding guild, currently 5/9 H and progressing. We raid 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have several that also raid on the weekend as as a joint raid with another guild. Some of our members are also active with Mythic +.

Here is our recruitment thread:

If you’d like to learn more, you can add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738.

Good luck with your search!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warrior in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello Sunderthighs :wink:

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non DK Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Hey! We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)

Hi Sunderthighs! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush: