LF Guild that doesn't do mythic progression

Searching for a new home for 10.1 and beyond.
Logs available upon request, have only 1-2 kills per each boss this tier so performance can def. improve.
Raid led a mythic guild back in BFA, and have experience doing officer/recruiting roles so can do that if is an option down the road.
Would prefer doing aotc/casual mythic if there’s a very easy M boss. NON-CE. If you are a CE guild and friend me, I will block you.
Can not transfer anywhere atm due to being very financally challenged atm.
Once I can afford faction/xfer is no problem.
I am autistic and have a hard time with some mechanics so it may take a few more times than others for me to learn them.
Stormie#6791 on discord.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Cthera!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey! Just formed with some of my AOTC buddies on Thrall, 1 night a week raid on Tuesday 7:30-10:30 PM EST. Should be AOTC as a guild fairly quickly looking to flesh out the rest of the raid roster heading into season 2. Let me know if youre interested!

Discord: kerpshocker#6828

Hey Stormie, I sent you a friend request. Looking forward to chatting. -Stroh

Silver Eagle Crusade is recruiting dps raids are Fri-Sat 8-11pm est. 8/8H 2/8M

Hi there, I read your post and thought you might be interested in the guild i’m in. We’re called Requiem and we reside on Wyrmrest Accord. Currently we’re 8/8 H and 2/8 M, and our 2 raid nights ( Sunday and Monday 9pm-12am EST ) though our mythic progression on Mondays is limited to 2 hours as our goal was AoTC this tier. We plan to continue our casual mythic progression while maintaining a really positive yet skilled environment! We could use a few more dps to round out our mythic group, and particularly want level-headed and compassionate people that enjoy improving and progressing through the game comfortably with like minded players. If you’d like, feel free to add me on bnet at Eggs#11694 . I’ll also send you a friend request on discord, tyty!

A bump up!

Hi Stormie,

We are on Thrall, but we do have a community you can join and raid with us that way until you can do a transfer. Guild spam below.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. We will need a tank for the next tier, and can also use a swing healer. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, some of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Trinity is a Semi-Hc Horde guild on US-Burningblade. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. Currently we sit at 7/8 Heroic. With Season 2 of DF around the corner we are looking to buff out our ranks. As the natural ebb and flow of WOW, many people have come and gone during the first season. Outside of raids we actively run M+ on a daily basis, PvP isn’t our main focus, but we have a team that forms on the weekends. We are a very active guild both inside and outside of the game, come check us out.

Currently recruiting:

Healers:
Evoker
Priest
Pally
Shaman

Tanks:
Druid
Blood Dk
Pally
Demon Hunter

Dps:

As always, Dps is very easy to fill, but we are able to make adjustments for any oustanding individual. :slight_smile:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 8-11 CST
Thursday, 8-11 CST
Invites start 7:45pm CST

Look forward to hearing from you!
Contact info:

GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Recruiter - Discord:PibbyPants#6684 Bnet:ThunderThot#1585