401 Ele Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

What I am looking for:

• Horde ONLY
  • Active Server
  • Sunday - Thursday
  • 6pm - 11pm CST (preferably 7pm - 10pm CST)
  • 2 or 3 days a week
  • Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild
  • Relaxed Atmosphere

If interested I can be contacted via battle net at MFKDGAF#1843 or Discord at MFKDGAF#5279

We are horde.
Area 52 is an active server
Our raid schedule is Mon / Tue / Wed from 9:15 PM - 12 midnight EST so maybe a little outside your range.

We are currently 9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, and 1/2H CoS. Looking for a few more players to fill out our ranks and get back into some mythics.

Small guild with about 15-25 active players, just don’t always have 20 online for mythics. Small groups do m+ on Thurs/Friday and sometimes the odd groups do TMog runs.

We believe in letting people play what they want to play, class wise, even if that class is “not the best” this tier. We look for people who want to find a guild to call home and have fun but willing to put forth the mythic effort. Most of us have been playing with each other since Vanilla, have left, and came back later to continue raiding.

My mains are Shaladd and Abarack. If I am not around, feel free to look up Treggyz, Spiritfox, or Xandalanis in game.

Hit me up on discord, Abarack#3307

Hi Hypha my guild is in immediate need of ranged dps. We are currently 9/9H BOD, 1/9M BOD, 2/2N COS and 1/2H COS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. Outside of our raid nights are members stay active pushing keys, doing pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD

Feel free to hit me up on my btag to chat more Galorina#1877

Area52 is very active server. We moved here about a month ago to be able to recruit to push mythic raiding, we might be a good fit for you.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity and no drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic 1/9 M Bod and 1/2 H CoS looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST (7:15-10 pm CST). We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Heya!

Narcissistic Knights on Area 52 is currently recruiting dps to help reform/fill our roster.
We’re 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS raiding Wed/Thurs/Sun 9p-11p CST

Please hit me up if you’re at all interested in joining us, thanks!

BTag: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: psykokitteh#2739

Reached out to you a while back never heard from you; but, if you’re still looking for something. We’re here.

Hey Hypha… Check out our Wed/Sun group…

Who are we?
Enlightened is a Horde guild on the Firetree realm in World of Warcraft. (Firetree is connected to the realms Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, & Stormscale.) Our guild is comprised of players whose ages range from mid-20s to 40s, we have male and female players , and experience in WoW ranges from Vanilla to Legion.

What is our goal?
To create a guild and community of players who get to know each other like family and help each other out. Our raiding goals are to clear heroic and progress into mythic with collaborative teamwork in a relaxed raiding atmosphere.

Guild Progression = CoS 2N &amp; 1H / BoD 9H &amp; 1M / Uldir 7H &amp; 2M

Raid Team 1
Times (EST) Wed & Sun 7pm - 10pm
Needs = Healers and dps

Raid Team 2
Times (EST) Sat 2pm - 5pm
Needs = All roles

Recruitment Officer Contacts:
(BNet) Finaldestin5#1703
(Discord) @Finaldestin5#1293

Applications: Discord join code is G5xyD54