401 DK/400 Boomy LF Raiding Guild

Hi all! My friend and I are looking for a new guild to join. We currentrly are on Zul’Jin (Horde) server. We are both long time players of this game and want to find a guild that wants progression. I am 6/8H Voti on my blood DK (401ilvl) (Also can go unholy or get my DPS shaman (389ilvl) or I can gear my lock up). My friend has a 400 Boomkin (AOTC), and also a WW monk (somewhere in the 380’s ilvl) We want to finish getting my AOTC and move into mythic raiding. We may be willing to x-fer servers for the right guild. Please message me on discord @Mister Krabz#3427 or Bnet @MisterKrabz#1240. Thanks

1 Like

Would you consider alliance?

If so we would love to talk
7/8H Raz @37%
Only reason we aren’t in mythic yet is because we are searching to fill last few core dps spots.
Tues/Wed 8:30-1130eastern
8/10M in Sod
5/11M in sofo (stopped mid tier due to player burnout)

Mortiia#6352 on disc. Core spots for both of you.

Hey Elemaster,
Added you on discord, Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there!

We are in need of either a few good dps to join our raid team. Our guild raids from 6 to 9 pm PST on wed and sat. We are 7/8 heroic knocking on the door of Raz for Aotc. We also push keys throughout the week with many members pushing 15s to 20s. Really chill laid back environment with active players.

Please reach out to drag our GM if you are interested in joining up for a raid spot…

Disc info for GM - @Draggato#5421

Would love to see the shammy or dk along with your Boomie friend as we don’t have a Boomie yet.

Heya! I sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

Hey there! Our guild would love to add both of you to our roster as we need both classes! We’d love to chat with you if we interest you, I sent over a btag request but I also wanted to leave more of our info below.

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we are currently 8/8H & 2/8M!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Howdy! I saw you were looking for a guild & you seemed like a good fit for us. I’ll link our recruitment post. Just let me know if you have any questions.

You didn’t list available raid times or if you had any prior mythic experience. If the below days and times work for the both of you, I’d like to discuss prior raid history and character options. Bnet request sent.

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde

AotC, 2/8 M Vault

Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST.

Looking for 1-2 more dps to round out the group. If you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Hello, MisterKrabz! GFY Enterprises (Fizzcrank/Aggramar) is currently 8/8H, 2/8M - looking for DPS to join our Mythic raiding team! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST, with an optional alt raid on Saturdays. We also run M+ keys all week long :smiley: We’d love to hear from you! <3
Syrkette#1449 Bnet
Syrk#9540 Disc