401 dk/dh 8/9 h 2/9m lf a mythic guild

Looking for a new home to raid possible mythic content. Cutting edge would be cool but I am more importantly looking for a guild with a relaxed atmosphere with joking around but knows when to buckle down on boss fights.

Both my toons are both 400 ilvl. Almost have killed Jaina on both so I know the fight well.

You can reach me via btag or discord!

Battle tag= Desolation#11907
Discord= Desolation#1245

Bumpppppingg

Hey man

is 5/9M BOD and we raid tues/wed/thurs from 9pm-1130pm EST. We are looking for a Frost/Unholy DK to join our ranks. This would start off as a trial period where you would come in on farm bosses as we evaluate your mechanics.

If interested please contact me Eladarmri#1632

Hey there. Late Night Pain Train might be a good fit for you based on what I’ve read. We are 3/9 mythic currently and raid a pretty casual 6 hours a week. Add Gortao#1301 to talk more.

Been sick the past few days and just saw these replies I’ll try to talk you guys at some point today

Hey man, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 3/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. You sound like a perfect fit for us as far as personality/desired raiding environment.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

Bumppppping!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf dps willing to backup tank
Melee: Rogue, Monk Warrior
Ranged. Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Hello my name Is Photems, The recruiting officer for Treachery.
We are currently 2/9M and looking for dedicated raiders to fill out or rooster.

We raid Wed and Thursdays from 9-12 Server time (EST).

We do Mythic pluses as well.

You can check us out at treacheryguild dot com. Or hit me back with questions.

Hey Desolation, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250