401 dk/dh 8/9 h 2/9m lf a mythic guild

Looking for a new home to raid possible mythic content. Cutting edge would be cool but I am more importantly looking for a guild with a relaxed atmosphere with joking around but knows when to buckle down on boss fights.

Both my toons are both 400 ilvl. Almost have killed Jaina on both so I know the fight.

You can reach me via btag or discord!

Battle tag= Desolation#11907
Discord= Desolation#1245

Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Bumpinggggg

Dont know if you are still looking,
Karate and Friendship is currently recruiting to build a mythic team, we are a casual laid back guild that has fun raiding and doing m+ we will soon begin doing mythic prog, currently 9/9 H 1/9 M
Raid times are thur 7-10 and fri 7-11 server time.

Bnet name fallenboa #1788

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Bumppppping