401 Balance Druid Looking for Mythic Prog

I am currently looking for a new home for the remainder of BFA. My current main is a Balance druid after rerolling from Hunter.

My current Tier experience is 5/9 Mythic

Previous Tier Experience

Uldir 5/8M
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11M - US 51st
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9M - US 56th
Nighthold: 10/10M - US 99th
Trial of Valor: 3/3M - US 52nd
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M - US 118
HFC - 13/13M - US151

I have achieved most CE achievements in the game going back to Mogushan Vaults in MoP.

I have quite a bit of experience in leadership and I understand the little things that further progression do not always show up in details. I have always valued improvement and progression for not only myself but also my team.

If you are interested in speaking to me do not hesitate to contact me. Logs are easy enough to find if you are so inclined.

Regards,
Jadawin

Jadawin#11889

Hello! We are a late night guild on BH, and while our goal is to progress through all of mythic, we do it with a relaxed attitude and have fun with each other!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Fair warning - this player will join your guild and ghost your guild without showing up for a single mythic raid. Then when you try and contact this player and figure out what is going on he will ghost you on battle.net. -There are some very serious and real communication and human decency issues going on here. You have been warned guild recruitment forums, good luck and take care.

1 Like

Hey! You may be interested in our raid team ProgBalls!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 5/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 7/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 4/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Jadawin! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 4/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

<Powered by Memes> Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is looking for Players to finish of BoD Progression

Needs:
Rogue (High)
DH (High)
Warlock (High)
Spriest (Medium)

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a balance druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Thanks Cryo!

1 Like