400ilvl affliction lock looking for guild

looking for a populated guild with a serious heroic team that also does mythic + and arena

sorry this is my main

Hey I am the GM of Ironclad. Add me on Bnet Ziggy#1109.

Hey there, I am the recruiting officer for the guild observe 2/9 M BoD. Add me via bnet maximusbravu#1851

Hi there. I’m an officer with <Nøkk>. We are 9/9 H BoD, and 1/9 M. We raid Tu/Thur/Fri 8-11pm CST (9-12pm EST). We currently raid three days, as mentioned, but once we get situated in Mythic, we plan on dropping down to two solid raid days and having the third be for heroic (alt runs, etc).

You can find me in-game on Stormrage under Ciruccy, or on Discord under Kersplat#4411 if you would like to talk more.

I would love a chance to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

If we sound like a good fit for you, I look forward to hearing from you and chatting further.

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 6/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Hey there HellsSharmony,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!