[H] <Synthesis> 12/12H Mythic Progression Raiding Guild Recruiting

Introduction:

Synthesis, on the Stormscale server, is now looking to recruit more progression-oriented raiders in preparation for 8.3 and Shadow Lands. While we do have fun, our primary focus is to clear all raid content and to compete with other guilds on our server. We hope to achieve these feats by keeping our recruitment strict and keeping our numbers low, so we’ll be able to gear up quicker and ultimately synergize better with one-another.

Synthesis Mission Statement:

Synthesis is a progression-oriented World of Warcraft raiding guild comprised of some of the top players from other raid-centric MMOs. We are driven to be the best, and we will push ourselves to down new content as quickly as possible. Even when we fail to down a boss first, we will continue to push ourselves so we can better prepare ourselves to take down the next boss.

Guild Info:

Synthesis is rebuilding itself with like-minded players, our roster consists of players who have been in cutting edge raid content and server/world first raid content in other raid-centric games similar to WoW. We feel that now is the perfect time to rebuild as players are coming back to the game for 8.3 and Shadow Lands.

The Synthesis leadership has experience in running top end guilds and in the past has achieved Cutting Edge in Warlords and Legion. We know what it takes to be a successful Cutting Edge raiding guild, and that is ultimately our goal here.

Class Desirability:

While we are going to be looking for specific specs, please be aware that having flexibility within your class holds great value to joining our core. Our philosophy is to be able to play your class, not just a spec.

Death Knight - Blood

Druid – N/A

Hunter - N/A

Mage - All

Paladin – Holy, Protection

Priest – Disc,/Holy, Shadow

Rogue - N/A

Shaman – N/A

Warlock - All

Warrior - N/A

Monk – Brewmaster

Demon Hunter – N/A

General Raid Times:

Please note that during progression times we may extend raid times by 1 hour and add an additional day only if we get 100% of the raid to agree, which will be discussed during a prior day.

Monday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Tuesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Wednesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Attendance Requirements:

In order to be the best, we need to run a tight roster. Running a tight roster requires that each member or recruit can make the majority of our raids.

Here are our attendance requirements:

Applicants must meet or exceed 90% raid attendance by the time that we evaluate you for membership to be eligible for promotion.

Members must meet or exceed 90% raid attendance over the last 30 days.

Closing Information:

We feel that this is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of a guild of extremely talented individuals on the ground level, before we fill up on the classes we need and slow down our recruitment.

For anyone interested in joining, please get in contact with one of the battle tags below:

Pezek#1832 – Pez

BrklynNinja#1297 – Caleb

Ballistyk#1435 – Balls

Or you can reply to this post and we can get in touch with you here as well.

Thank you,

I love what I read so far, but are raid times EST?

Thanks!

Hey Ano,

Yes the raid times are EST, I will add that now thank you for pointing that out!

Only day that doesn’t work for me is Wednesday, but I wish you all the best in your search!

Looking to fill some gaps for 8.3 and Shadowlands! Get in touch with me asap!

Looking for more to join us for 8,3 and Shadowlands!

Filling gaps!

Gaps we are filling.

I’ll fill your gaps!

Also still in need of quality players!! Get in touch with us today!

Updated class/spec needs.

Spots are filling up quickly! Get in touch with us today!

We’re almost ready to save Azeroth and we need some more help! Contact us!

High need for Mage and Warlock! Still considering all other classes/specs!

Still looking for more ranged! Mages and Warlocks especially. Get in touch today!

Filling a few last spots! Tank, disc priest, ranged dps!

Still in search of a couple more people! Spots are filling fast!

What the guy above me said!

Still looking for another Tank, Disc Priest and ranged dps (Mages, Warlock)

Filling the last few spots. Tank, Disc Priest, ranged dps. Get in touch with us!

Updated current needs!