400+ Pal / Druid / DH / DK / Priest LFG

As you can see I’m an altoholic. All 5 characters are 400-405-ish. I also have a much lower ilvl 120 warlock but do not play him at all.

Currently mostly playing resto druid and prot/ret paladin but I do tend to switch around. Mostly looking for people to clear heroic BOD and +10-15s with. I usually play nightly for 2-4 hours on weeknights and more on weekends but not really looking to commit to particular schedule for various reasons. More than willing to play any of my characters to help as needed… at a minimum I try to complete a +10 and a few heroic BOD bosses per week on each character.

Hello! We are currently looking for tanks to fill our primary raid group. Once we clear normal BOD, we will be working on heroic progression. If you are interested, please reach out to us via contact information listed in our recruitment thread labeled as, " Heroes of Azeroth Recruitment ". Thanks and have fun!!

• Prometheuus

Hello! Second Wind is recruiting.

About us!
We are a group of friends giving their guild a second wind with our guild leader and a fresh leadership team. The guild came together in the beginning of Battle for Azeroth. Our raid team is focused on semi-casual heroic progression. We achieved Ahead of the Curve in Uldir and continue our march to AotC for each raid tier.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:30pm (EDT)

Recruitment: We are looking for most classes for our new raid team. Do not be afraid to join up if you do not have much experience raiding. Our veterans are happy to teach and coach! M+ only minded and social folks always welcome.

Current Raid Recruitment:
Tanks: 1 non-DH
Healers: 1-2
Ranged DPS: open (bonus for heal OS!)
Melee DPS: open (bonus for heal/tank OS!)

What To Expect From Us:

• A group of friends willing to lend a helping hand
  • Semi-casual heroic progression raid environment
  • Officers review raid logs to look for ways we can improve, communicate their findings, and implement new strategies and reach out to anyone struggling
  • Running M+ together for gear upgrades and fun. We all know that raiding is often not the most efficient way to gear up, and so we endeavor to help each other out on that front with mythic dungeons.
  • There are members frequently pushing into higher keys who are always looking for additional members to further succeed in that goal

What We Expect From You:

• Be on time and ready to pull! That said, we know real life happens. Let someone know if you’ll be out and we will see you next time!
  • Be interested in playing your class to the best of your ability! Do your research and try your best
  • Be prepared! Watch the videos, read the mechanics - and do it before raid
  • Be open to constructive criticism when it comes to raiding and pushing keys
  • Understand that an officer will reach out to you and offer feedback as needed based on raid performance. Feedback on dungeon performance is group-wide. We want to help each other be as successful as we all can be.

Sounds good? Have questions? Want to come check things out?

Contact Us:
Tieno (Guild Leader - Dennix#1965)
Zug (Officer - dearka#1382)
Jay (Officer - Jay#12464)
Taz (Officer - UberTaz#1464)
Crisey (Officer and recruitment lady - Crisey#11596)

Hi Birdman,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like a fit for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Many of us are prior CE raiders and some US top 50, who don’t have the time, or desire to play the mythic game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Spite could be a perfect fit! We are recruiting a few good souls to supplement our long-standing core group of raiders for some BfA content. We are a group of old WoW and RL friends (some of whom have raided together since Vanilla) as well as a fine lineup of new BFA friendos. We are an easy-going group of adults who aren’t afraid to swear or laugh at ourselves (or you :D), but we are serious about setting some time away from RL to see content, play efficiently, coordinate, and just generally enjoy our time progressing together. We are an Uldir AOTC guild, and 4/9 on our way to AOTC again this tier.

We clear heroic content and look to casually continue pushing mythics as we shore up our team! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights 9PM-12 server. Add me in game Ranatheii#1152 or /who Spite and get in touch with us! Good luck to you!!!

hi there, we are always looking for more to puch mythic +s - and we have AOTC so clear heroic each week and currently working on the earlier mythic bosses. Check us out! If any interest reach out to me on bnet Moonpie#1732