400 MW monk LF new home

Ready to get back to raiding after a long break from legion due to a kid.

Previous cutting edge raider LF new home Alliance or Horde, ready to immediate transfer.

Only 400 ilvl but can bring exceptional healing to any team. Looking for anything except PST time zone as I’m EST.

Daddyd2918#1659

(< Symbiosis > ) is looking to Expand our two Raid teams for Heroic BoD and for starting Mythic Progression. Raids are Tues/Wed - Early- 8-10pm CST Late 11Pm-1Am CST (6/9H if your interested , fairly laid back group that does mechanics just seeking more numbers for mythic Prog
Feel free to add me vipergt#1161

Hey Komp!!
I’m looking for a MW to fill in my healing team! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are 3/9M and focused on mythics on raid days. We are running a heroic fun run tonight (sunday) if you are around and want to join. Sorry for the late notice.

Hope we can chat soon! Cheers!
Nox (Nox#1368 bnet)

<Method in Madness> on Sargeras is a newly formed guild of returning players. We are working on getting the guild ready to pursue Mythic Raiding and pushing Mythic+ Dungeons. We are looking for Exceptional players of all Classes and Specs, Alts Welcome!

If you have an interest in building a guild from the ground up, we are interested in you. We are also looking to take in small groups that are not happy in their current situation. Looking for Raid Leaders!

Dysfunctional Mature Adults run this guild. Tomfoolery and antics will happen. Trolling and thieves will not be tolerated.

Hey Kompmonk. Grats on the kid! Here’s another home to consider. :slight_smile:
discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

I know you said no PST but if the times fit for you I’d like to chat.

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Komp,

I know you said you’d like to stay away from PST guilds, but we’ve got members in all time zones, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt. We’re looking for an additional healer for our core progression team, and I think you’d fit in well with our demographic. I’m also always looking for a M+ healer during the week as I’m working on my BM now. Check out my post, if you’d like to talk please add me. Good luck finding a new home!

Hi Kompmonk,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (A-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know!
This is for an immediate position!
Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
7/8M Uldir
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hi Kompmonk

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 6/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey Kompmonk! :slight_smile:

We raid 9pm-1am EST. I’ll add you on bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 1/9M, 9/9H BoD

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately.
Tank: 1 main tank, prefer not to have a second Paladin.
DPS: Ranged preferred but melee should apply.
Healer: Any class (but bonus if Druid). Comfortable flexing DPS a plus.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
3/9M BOD

Current Needs:
Tanks (1) Prot pal/brewmaster/blood dk

Healers (1) Resto Shaman

Rdps Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Mdps (1) Ret paladin (Maybe outlaw rogue)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you please feel free to message Amirah#3277 on discord

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

What’s up Kompmonk!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127