400 Lock/Looking for Heroic/Mythic Guild

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 2/9 mythic.
Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Maximum Effort [1/9 9/9H] is more then just a guild. Its a family, and an idea. That by working together as a team, with commitment, hard work and Maximum Effort a group of friends can go far. We believe that rudeness and elitist attitude isn’t needed to kill bosses, dedication and teamwork are. In Maximum Effort everyone learns to work together and are required to put the team fight. We are active, doing M+, PVP nights and helping other guilds in our community.

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -a priest comfortable in both holy or disc -Any ranged dps will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

I have a 3 year raid team that raids every week . Right now we are 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic . Right now we raid Tues/Wed 6 -830 PM PST …. Retharla#1685

Well, this thread sure has a lot of responses, but I’ll throw my guild’s name in the hat and see if you’re interested.

I run a 2 night raiding guild on the Alliance side on Whisperwind (Tue/Sun 8-11pm CST). We’re currently 3/9M. We’re a chill, laid back group, and currently have room on our roster for a couple like-minded people. I don’t want to spam this post with a wall of nonsense, but I would love to have the opportunity to chat with you. Drop me a line on bnet: Karahd#11680

If I don’t hear from you, best of luck in your search!

Sleep#11644 if you would mind adding me on bnet to chat we are a 3-9M guild.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a LGBT friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hello my guild is looking for a warlock add me and lets talk I can answer any questions you have about the guild.
No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey Wizz!

Sorry to hear about your guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re a mature/adult guild with a friendly, laid-back raid team. We’re currently 6/9H and raid prog W/F 7-930 CST, with a sunday funday alt run at the same time. Our core raiders are always running M+ and we’re always looking to add people interested in doing the same. We have a positive guild culture and the most important thing to us in bringing in a new person is that they fit well with the rest of the guild.

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to add me on BT. Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Tue/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST
Got some spam for ya:

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Wizz,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 2/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hey there!

A warlock would be perfect for Hard Pass, a Stormrage guild that is semi-hardcore but loves to have fun!

Our current progression is 6/9 H and 1/9 M, with raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. EST

You can reach me at Tiramisu#11219 on battlenet or Tiramisu#3692 on discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey! We’re on Stormrage too, would love to chat!

Fun oriented Semi-Casual guild looking to expand our roster to edge into mythic raiding.

About Us

Laid back schedule 10pm-12am Est Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional normal farm/alt run on Sunday.

All adults that actually enjoy playing together. We are often pushing M+ keys on off nights or chatting in discord.

Competent players interested in moving forward into harder content without the time expectations of a more hardcore guild.

7/9H Dazar’alor

What we are looking for:

Folks that want to progress at a reasonable rate on a real life friendly schedule.

Knowledgeable about your class and spec.

Geared for heroic BoD - 390+ ilvl with 37+ heart of azeroth level.

Prepared to speak on discord if needed.

Not a jerk.

Accepting 4-5 of these Classes and specs:

Warrior (Dps)
Death Knight (Dps)
Retribution Paladin
Wind Walker Monk
Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Mage

Possibly:

Warlock
Hunter

Having viable offspecs is really beneficial.

Overall we are not a bleeding edge guild that will push content as fast as possible, but rather focus on the quality of players and progression as time allows. We are drama free, fair, and enjoy raiding. We just don’t want to dedicate our entire lives to it. We are interested and capable of getting into mythic successfully with the help of a few more players. Our class needs are listed above but we are willing to give anyone a shot within reason. The only spots we cannot accept at this time are tanks.

If interested please contact

Myself, Prí (Priori#1459)
Allouttagum (Alastare#1325) (GM)
Avâyla (Avayla#1256)

Hey,

Just saw your post and am interested in talking with you further about the possibility of joining our guild. Please add me on BNET AWro#1563 or find me on Mal’Ganis. My pally’s name is Andruw. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

Hi Wizzaadben,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild , emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We will get AOTC every tier.

Raid Times!
Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids (not including the optional night)
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Knowledgeable about class/spec
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck, get into mythic or when someone needs a little help figuring out what small changes they can make to boost their performance.

We also expect that you’re working on your gear outside of raid, WQ’s, assaults, Warfronts, M+, Islands (level up the necklace) etc., keep in mind we’re doing it too, so you won’t be alone. We’re in this together and it’s a group effort.

We have a lot of goals which leaves room for plenty of types of people; raiding, dungeons, timewalking, M+, transmog runs through old content, achievements etc., not everyone is into all of that, and that’s ok, you can pick and choose which parts you’re interested in and have friends doing it with you.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank (Preferably a Prot Warrior, Prot Pally or BrM Monk) Healers (Preferably a MW Monk/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman)
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
Any DPS interested in our guild

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312 (bnet) Recruitment/WM nut: Delirium#11294 (bnet) or Delirium#2128(discord)

Hey Wizzaadben,
I’m from Focus Up (4/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, efficent, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Morning team here… if you’re interested here’s our spam :slight_smile:
Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Wizzaadben - we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 1/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997