400 HPriest and 398 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hello Stormrage!

My friend and I are looking for an AOTC raiding guild. We are not really interested in progression mythic, but casual mythic might be a possibility in the right guild. Ultimately, we would like a raid environment where we can have fun and joke around, while still being productive and downing bosses.

Our availability is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 PM - 12 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot make any other days or times due to RL obligations.

Both of us have been raiding since MoP. We are always on time and prepared for raids with food, flasks, potions, etc. We have been pugging since the release of BoD. The holy priest is 6/9H with experience on Mekkatorque. The hunter is 4/9H. Logs will be provided upon request.

We are also interested in M+ and rated PvP. I also play several alts, so the occasional alt raid would be a plus.

If you think we would be a fit for your guild, please do not hesitate to contact us.

B-tags: Kevin#12195 or AdamFar#1172

Hi Tove,

We are quite possibly a great match for you two except we run from 8:30-11 PM ET. However, if you are willing and able to compromise, come check out our community here:

We have several people who have various experience in H beyond Opulence (I am 6/9 with Mekka, others are AOTC). It is our long-term goal to have a serious and fun raiding experience! Outside of raid times, we have two teams worth of people + non-raiders who populate our guild and an entire discord server that binds our two factions together.

Feel free to come on to the server and check us out!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

bump - still looking (ilvl 400 now)