400 Holy Priest (H) - LF Casual Heroic Raiding

Getting back into the swing of things, looking for casual raiding team pushing Heroic any day/time in need of a heals. I am not willing to Shadow, so I can’t be OS.

I do LOVE M+ but I don’t PvP.

I’ve run and seen Dazar’alor (H) once, but re-learning and improving on my finger memory. Happy to work my way up through progress in a normal group or an alt team.

Currently on Illidan (Horde), but willing to transfer elsewhere for a fun and committed group.

detwarren#2489
[Raleen-Illidan]

1 Like

Hey Raleen!

Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12PM EST

Short simple and to the point is; We are a group of Warcraft buddies that have been playing together for over a year now some of us much longer than that. In the past we were pretty much in different guilds raiding different times until now. Where we decided to join up under one roof to enjoy the game together. Most of us are previous Cutting Edge players, some were in US Top 100 guilds and higher. We feel that we have the experience and leadership to lead a guild to success, we just lack a few members. We also run M+'s all throughout the week outside of raids!

Current Needs: (395+ilvl and a level 40 neck+) THESE ARE MINIMUM REQ’S

Tanks: Full
Healers:Open
DPS: Open ( Higher need for ranged classes )
Multi-class / spec players are a HUGE plus!!

Contacts: Lichpunch#11365 (Bnet) Lichpunch#0628 (Discord) Mikehoncho#1308(Bnet) Pork#3857(Discord)

1 Like

Hello

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin^^

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Hey Raleen! Looks like we are a great fit for each other! Feel free to read below and reach out if interested :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-1230am EST. The first 3 Thurs of a tier we also raid to try and push progression.

Current needs: 1 DPS with a strong tank OS, 1-2 FT healers + DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or Muzei#1983) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

2 Likes

Hey Raleen - I’m also from Haven and main a priest but I only play shadow. So you could heal all day long! Plus we’re looking for a full time healer so you could have a spot immediately :smile:

2 Likes

Something Chill is a newly formed close knit guild made by two close long time WoW friends. Let us first off say that we have been through quite an adventure the past 4 years together. We have made a successful mythic guild, joined a HUGE community guild, joined a small close knit guild, and have been guildless! We have decided to make a guild of our own; something we can cultivate as a HOME for anyone looking for a chill fun group of players. We wanted to create a community where everyone knows everyone and no one feels left out.

Raiding
Our raid team will be strictly AOTC focused. We plan to raid 2(two) days a week for each progression tier. Once AOTC is achieved, we will put heroic progression on farm once a week, at which point the second progression day will transition to a team focused PvP, mythic+, and/or mount farming night

Progression Times: Thursday/Friday 845p-1145p PST (1145p-245a EST)
Farm Times: Thursday= Heroic Farm/ Friday=Alternate team focused event

Mythic+
Mythic+s have been very popular activity since its release in Legion. We plan to always make sure we are running keys for various reasons(competitive push, social fun, gearing, etc), as often as possible. Mythic+ will be organized via discord channel and each Tuesday based off of affixes and everyone’s schedule so that no one feels left out.

PvP
PvP has always been a great change of pace for those who want a challenge outside of systematic AI mechanics. PvP offers something fresh when Mythic keys feel a bit “grindy” or when the raid tier is in a bit of a lull after AOTC. We will ensure social battlegrounds will be held throughout the week, as well as, welcoming any PvPers into the guild to knock down some arenas and RBGs.

Contact
GM: Sugarbearjon#1635
Recruitment Officer: Boomstenlaka#1785
Healing Officer: Occam#1538

Hello Raleen,

We would love tot talk to you!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &amp;ldquo;real life first guild&amp;rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hi Raleen! I think we could be a good fit for you – plus, we have a need for a holy priest. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays).

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Raleen,
If you’re available whenever, we got no prob getting you invovled with M+ and heroic runs! Reach out if you interested! ALways great to have a healer who’s readily available! :slight_smile: nps

Hey we have the perfect spot for you if you are able to hit up late night raids! Info below!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
We are 9/9H AoTC, 2/2N

Looking for 1 core healer, and some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle Crucible of Storms and continue to clear Battle of Dazar’alor!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: 1 Core (Any, Pref Priest), Flex Priest (Can heal or DPS)
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

I’ll try to find you in game!

Obligatory guild post:

Tribe gaming is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s. Our members represent a range of play styles from Casual to Semi-Hardcore.

We focus on organized play to maximize our time together in game. We run Heroic raiding for AOTC and M+ 3x per week. We’re willing to teach those who will put the effort in to learn the mechanics and master their rotation.

Raids start at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

M+ Monday nights, after raids, and over the weekend.

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule:
Fri 4:30pm PST
Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST

Currently recruiting:
RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :slightly_smiling_face:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

Please reach out to me here, on discord @Dodger#6474, on bnet @Dodger#1439, or feel free to reach out to any other officers in game! Let’s chat!

Cheers and Pot on Two! Hope you find what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

<Dungeon Crawl> Adult Raiding Guild Looking for Holy Priest to round out the Team. BOD{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 390+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est.

Fun Raiding while Progressing. Social Players Welcome

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you about our heroic raid group I have spot for a healer we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward and also getting ready for Crucible of storms we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 or higher keys daily we are all around or over 1100 IO heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

TY all, I think I found a place. Appreciate the offers though.