400 fury warrior OR frost mage lf raiding guild

We are Mythic Misfits (Bleeding Hollow - Horde), a new guild on Bleeding Hollow made up of a group of experienced raiders and Mythic+ key pushers. We have three raid teams that are all recruiting!

Raid times:

Tuesday & Thursday (7/8 H) 8-11 est (Competitive - Heroic with Mythic Push) – Looking for Holy Priest, Warrior, Monk, Melee DPS, Tank

Thursday & Saturday (5/8 H) 7-10 est (Heroic with some Mythic) - Ranged DPS, Resto Druid, Balance Druid, Mage, Preservation Evoker, Priest (Holy/Shadow flex or just Holy)

Thursday & Friday (6/8 H) 8-11 est (Heroic)

*Note: For mythic, you will need to be on Bleeding Hollow due to realm locking. As well, based on the bosses the teams are working on, there will be DPS requirements to ensure we’re meeting DPS checks. Both teams will require you to do at least 4 mythic keystones a week to give two additional vault slots.

For inquiries: Jezzabelle#11726 (Bnet) or Jezzabelle#9867 (Discord)

Hey there. I’m with The Regulatorz and we’re on Illidan. We are 7/8H 2/8M and raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11PM EST. If this fits your criteria we would love to have your mage! DM me at either Danimal#2450 - discord Danimal#11524 - bnet

Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid days/times:

• Friday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Central Standard Time)
  • Saturday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Central Standard Time)

Alternative Raid day/time:

• Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM (Central Standard Time)

About us:

is a guild thats mostly buddies just here to shoot the sh** and enjoy the game, whether it be World PvP - Keys - Raid - or the occasional transmog run or even a game night or a movie night. We are all here to genuinely just enjoy ourselves and get some Mythic bosses down every Tier.
The guild was formed 2 weeks after the start of Dragonflight as we couldn’t find a guild to meet our times, we thus brought together a bunch of other friends and formed our raid team, however that doesn’t complete our 20-man required Roster.
THATS WHERE YOU COME IN :slight_smile:

What we ask of you as a member of our Raid team:

• Please be on time, enchanted (we have enchanters), flasked and ready to go. Yes I understand these are basic but I would like to state that.
  • Please be a semi-active/active player within the guild/discord and be able to complete keys/mythics. Please do not make the guild gear you thru raid only… Help us help you help ourselves :slight_smile:
  • Give your best effort to let us know if you cannot make it, within our discord we actually have channels to designate to say if you will be tentative and/or not able to make it. We rely on that to say if our core members will make it to raid on time.

None the less…

We do ALOT of trash talking within our guild, A LOT <—
If you cannot take it, this may not be the home for you.

If you would like to chat a little more… Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Discord.

Guildmaster: Shabroe#3839
Myself (Recruiter): Builduhbear#4582
Officer: Gangaskahn#1329

Thank you for giving your time to read this post and think about us as a guild/team.

Hello!

Da Brewery is looking for more dps to round out the roster. We are an AOTC guild with intentions of pushing into mythic when the roster is filled out. We are not pushing for a hardcore CE but if it happens it happens. But upfront just know we aren’t running the guild that way. Please do not apply if you are looking for a hardcore scene. We like to have fun and enjoy the game BUT we do also want to progress through some of the hardest content the game has to offer.

Recruitment Needs:
-Mage
-Balance Druid
-Ret Paladin

But all exceptional dps will be considered depending on class stacking. (No hunters/warriors/dh/evoker/warlock)

Raid Schedule:
-Tuesday 8-11pm est (reclears and prog)
-Monday 8-11pm est (prog)

Requirements:
-395+ ilvl
-Attendance
-Enchants/flasks/pots/consumables etc
-Knowledge of fights/mechanics

On reclear nights things are a little bit more relaxed and focus is a lot harder on prog nights.

The guild also runs alot of mythic plus and plays other games outside of WoW with a pretty popping discord.

If interested please add me on discord! Tuck#0460

Thank you

Hey there, We are The Regulatorz on Illidan. We are 2/8M - 8/8H - We raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. If this fits your criteria DM me for more info! Discord - Danimal#2450 - BNET - Danimal#11524

Hi and good morning!
BiOL is always looking for delicious mages. Not sure if you’re open to alliance but we are in the same server so if you’d like to check us out below and give me a poke we can chat. Most are usually on in the evenings doing M+ and Heroic raiding during week and finish up on the weekends. Also have alt raids etc to keep things active as well.
Happy raiding!

Howdy! I saw you were looking for a guild & you seemed like a good fit for us. We could really use a mage or a warrior! I’ll link our recruitment post. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Hello!

Would love to speak with you about joining. You sound like a good fit for our guild.
We are actively looking for committed and consistent DPS. Feel free to check out my post and respond in whatever way you feel!

SEC is a reformed BFA guild with a record of getting AOTC. We are on Alliance Stormrage currently 8/8N, 7/8H. Raiding Fri/Sat 7-10cst. Btag is Storm#1447

hit me up at kei#1785

Im not pasting a wall of text.

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

I lead a chill AOTC focused group. 7/8H looking to step into early mythic bosses if the roster allows. On Mal’ganis, Horde.

We just raid one night a week to allow our real life schedules to exist.
Wednesday 7pm-11pm CST.

If you can pull the numbers we would be interested in a mage.
If it is of interest, hit me up on our discord:

Our guild is large with 4 raid teams but my current Wednesday team is about 16 players strong right now.

Add me on Bnet and we can chat. 7/8H 8/8N needing a few more skilled dmg for mythic content and to finish out H rasz.

Bnet: Hellscreamer#1313

Mal’ganis is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Final Exodus (7/8 H VotI) is a semi-casual raiding guild with a focus on achieving AOTC and mythic difficulty. We are an active community that engages in mythic + also. We are a friendly community that likes to spend time in and out of WoW together. We want a friendly atmosphere but also encourage a competitive attitude when engaging higher difficulty content. We are currently looking for healers and some dps to fill out our raid spots. But all other are welcome to reach out! Our raid days/times are Fri/Sat 8-11pm (server; CST). If you’re looking for a guild that has a friendly atmosphere, competitive raiding, mythic + teams to run with, and an overall good time, Final Exodus is the right place for you. We are now 7/8 H and continuing heroic progression this week.

Contact Discord: MetalHeadJD#1545 if interested in raiding with us.

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in alliance guilds.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a dps for our heroic raid and also for M+.

We had our third raid last week and cleared 8/8N and 6/8H.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

I lead a raid team within my guild. We are currently 7/8H in a more chill low drama atmosphere with former CE and AOTC raiders.
We plan to push toward early mythic bosses as well if the roster fills to that point as we are currently about 16 strong on the team.
We raid just Wednesday evenings 7-11pm CST to allow more open schedules for everyone the rest of the week.

Our guild, as a whole, as 4 raid teams. The guild also does m+ on Monday evenings.
A bunch of people run m+ throughout the week trying to push up to 20’s for the weekly vault.

If you are interested feel free to hit up the guild discord at:

Or you can add me on disc if you have questions:
Zeniff#2369

Hello, Peak Desolation is a newer (since start of Exp) Prog guild over on Wyrmrest accord. Currently 4/8 H. We have a very active discord and were looking for healers and DPS. Recently started more community based events such as a t-mog contest, Lower level dungeons/raid nights to help gear up players and a monthly movie night. Raid is Tuesday/Friday 9-11PM EST. We are 18+ and we do enjoy messing with eachother as long as we are progressing. If this sounds like something your interested in feel free to apply or send me a message. Btag; Jinkil#1664

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Would love to spot. Core spots are open

Hey there Brookelin!

HR Department ([H] Mal’Ganis) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.