400 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Title says it all.

What I am looking for:

• Horde ONLY
  • Active Server
  • Sunday - Thursday
  • 6pm - 11pm CST (preferably 7pm - 10pm CST)
  • 2 or 3 days a week
  • Mythic Raiding Guild
  • Relaxed Atmosphere

I just switched to elemental for BoD so my logs are a little low, but my DPS has greatly increased in the last couple of weeks.

If interested I can be contacted via battle net at MFKDGAF#1843 or Discord at MFKDGAF#5279

Hi Hypha! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Ele Shaman to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Current Needs: Ranged dps - Healer - Any

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:
Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

Hi Hypha!

I think our guild hits at least six of your seven bullet points. The only one I’m iffy on is “active server.” Skullcrusher and its connected realms (Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan) aren’t high population servers, but they aren’t exactly dead either. I’ve played here for my entire WoW career (12 years and counting!) and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything because I’m not on Area 52 or Zul’jin – but if you’re used to a high population server, you might feel differently.

Otherwise, I really think our Sunday/Monday team could be a good fit for you! We raid from 6pm - 10pm CST (7pm - 11pm EST) and are currently 3/9M, 9/9H with an immediate opening for an elemental shaman. Our guild atmosphere is relaxed and friendly – we’re strongly invested in our community and the friendships we’ve built over the years, so while we enjoy pushing mythic progression for the challenge of it, we aren’t so hardcore we’re chasing server firsts or even CE. This makes it easy to prioritize people over parses.

Here’s a link to our current recruiting post:

If you think we might be a fit for you, and vice versa, please add me (Velkana#1155 on BattleNet or Malice#7616 on Discord), or our GM/RL, Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord).

I hope to hear from you! And if I don’t, best of luck in your search for a new raiding home. :slight_smile:

Hey there! we are in serious need of some DPS, we do not have an Ele shaman so id love to have you join our team! ill post what our recruitment message says but itd be great to hear from you :slight_smile:
Hi there! Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS (Off spec heals a plus) to fill out the rest of our core team… Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time(CST). We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:
Hunters
Ele Sham
Rogue
Monk

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)