4 Raiders Looking for a Home

I would like to talk with you about to see if my group works for you guys. We have 2 different teams Blood guard (mythic) and Stone Guard (H focused looking to move into mythic with numbers). Blood runs Tues Wens Sun while Stone runs Tues Thurs. Very active community with lots of M+ runs. Blood is 7:30 to 10:00 pm est while stone is 7:30 to 10:30pm.
If this sounds like something that may interest you all I would like to talk with you and set up a trial or answer any questions you may have.
Memoryfoam#11291
p.s. for some reason its showing my old guild on my tag. Current guild is Crimson Onslaught.

Hi, Yeah sounds great. When is a good time to chat?

I work till six server pm est. If you are free earlier you can speak with @gimp#5076 on discord. He is one of the leaders of stone an can provide more info about the teams.

Would love the opportunity to chat with you.

We are a progression guild 9/9 heroic 2/9 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 server. I believe we could accommodate all of you. We would need to chat in regards to the Warrior Tank but I will see what we can do in that regards.

Please add Nemesyst#1267 and let’s chat !!

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Our tanking situation is pretty set but we could always use someone who could jump in at a moment’s notice if he wouldn’t mind playing his OS!

I’m with Icon. We raid twice a week on Thur/Mon from 9-12 EST and are currently 9/9h 1/9m. Been together since vanilla and would love to chat with you about how we could possibly be a match!

Hit me up and we’ll chat. If you catch this soon enough y’all could maybe even jump into our heroic raid that starts in 12 minutes lol.

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 discord

Heya Stewez.

I’m the GM of We’re a 3/9M guild starting on opulence prog (we got to the 2nd room in an hour of prog).

However, we’ve been having a surge of real life issues, and we’re looking for people that would like a regular spot in the guild, or people laid back enough (most of us are) to be willing to sit on fights.

The goal is to progress as a guild together.

We run m+ at 15s-16s if you have people into that too.

We’re late night, so 10pm-1am EST T/Th are our main prog nights.

If interested, do reach out to anyone online in the guild, or pst me at

Draikyo#1145 (bnet)
Ragnaroll#7770 (disc)

Hope you find the guild that suits you four!

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. We would be interested in chatting. It’s a earlier start than we are used to but the group feels we could make it. Is the warrior tank a deal breaker? He could work on DPS but would really like to tank. i don’t want to waste your time.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Still looking for a good home. Group needs something no earlier than 8:00 PM server time for raid start.

<Low Battery> is a horde guild that was formed by a group of friends who met in WotLK, and have been bolstered by new friends who have joined us throughout our journey. We are a semi-casual guild that strives to clear normal/heroic content quickly and progress through mythic. Raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-midnight EST. As we are a progression focused group, we expect our raiders to be familiar with their class/spec and come to raid prepared. That being said, we understand that raiding should not feel like a second job or a chore - we do our best to keep the raid environment relaxed and fun. We are an adult guild and the jokes can sometimes get a bit crude - if you are easily offended, this may not be the best guild for you.

Current progression is 9/9H, 3/9M BoD. Currently progressing on Opulence, should be fun!

We are actually looking for a tank so your tank would not have to play an off role. DPS/Healers are always sought after and would fit fine as we have healers than can play DPS. Only major expectation we have for groups of newcomers is that you understand that we try to hold a roster around the 25 mark, so on any given day not all 4 will always be in the raid at the same time.

Please be prepared to provide us with logs if available. If you are behind on gear, we’d be happy to work with you and help you catch up as long as you show dedication and initiative to constantly better yourself.

Please reach out to us with any questions. We hope to hear from you!

Chuey#1652, Razzers#1982, CallaLily#1369

Please add Nemesyst#1267 and let’s chat !!

I have been looking for a group of people to get mythic started in my guild, but we are recruiting heavily for heroic tier and then thinking about eventually doing some mythic bosses as well. We also need a main tank that can start ASAP we just lost a main tank. We have plenty of dps spots open as well as healer spots too. Please feel free to add me on bnet Darkhuntress#1157

and I will throw my guild message here as well.
<Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through BoD. We are currently 8/9H BoD. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting? At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We need at least one competent tank main for upcoming raid tier(we just lost one of our main tanks) as well as a tank offspec. We also need a couple healers (prefer H Pally for at least one of those). We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.

Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.

Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.

Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.

We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.

Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.

You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.

We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us: Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Side note: we would LOVE to get enough people to push mythic content and make a separate mythic raiding group. We are hoping to expand the guild and get that started this expansion.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:

Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157

Anxiety is a veteran guild comprised of members dating back from WoTLK. Currently its make up are members from its old components; some from Swarm and DM on Thrall, Stoic on Proudmoore and a few others, all Cutting Edge members. We are looking for progression minded players to push contents in this patch and the up coming ones. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 PM EST. Would love to have you guys come and check us out. Any questions please relay them to Garlik in game or Garlic#1911 with notes attached. Thank you for time!

Have you guys found a home, We could work something even with your tank possibly.

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
3.) All DPS
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hi,
Thanks for replying to my post. We have tried a couple of options and haven’t found a place with a competent raid group. Right now it’s really just two of us that are active. My tank is up in the air but may return if we find a group. Right now it’s just me. I am primarily a healer and can bring any healing class. Druid and Priest are the most geared with the monk over 400, Pally just under and shaman at 390. My other buddy has been playing a boomkin but can also tank or play a shadow priest. We are really looking for a group that comes prepared and makes the most of the time that we spend. We also like to do keys so that is a big thing for the two of us as well. If you think we may be a good fit please let me know.

Thanks,

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
3.) All DPS.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

Hi,

Thank you for replying to my message. We have tried a couple of guilds and haven’t found a home yet. Is your team still recruiting? Right now there are only two of us consistent. One is a boomkin / shadow priest / tank and I heal / dps or tank. I have geared characters across most classes and know how to play them. The biggest issue we have had is that the guilds we have tried go into content unprepared and continue to make the same mistakes for days on in. We have both raided a very long time and expect that our time is valued as we value others.

We push alot of M+ when not raiding and a good community is important to us.
We have a third member who is a full time warrior tank that I am confident he would commit. He has just been afk while we try to find a home.

Let me know your thoughts and if you feel we would be a good fit for you.

Thanks,

Yes, we are and would love to have you. Unfortunately, I’ll be flying in about 15 mins so I will not be on to discuss this. Our plane has WiFi, so I may be able to talk to you in the air. Here is our contact information;
Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931

Hi there me and angel both in guild I am the gm are you guys interested joining us and do raids and mythic with us??