4 Players looking for new guild

Are you open to irl connection? are you open to global caliber competition? Multiple titles and factions? ))

We’re on the east coast, our current raid times are 8:30-11:30 eastern. Weeknights we probably can’t go much later than that. Weekends are iffy, for the right situation we would possibly make something work but it would have to be a bit later of a start time. I think we’d all prefer something like Tue/Wed or Wed/Thu, but we’d probably be open to something less than optimal if the group was the right fit/feel.

My guild has 4 raid teams. Our Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm raid team might have space for your group. I’ll send the post to the raid leader and he’ll reach out if there is space.

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m Zaron, raid leader for We Brought Snacks, one of the 4 Karma Horde raids that Ginger mentioned.

We raid tues/thurs 730-1030 central. Our goal is to work towards CE on a casual schedule over the next couple tiers - like you said, we aim for 6/9M or so over the next few months this tier, while working on our roster.

We don’t have super strict requirements - we ask people to get a 10 done, keep their necks up, that kind of thing - but we don’t expect you to spam 50 dungeons a week or maintain a second character or anything like that.

We could probably accommodate 2 healers at the moment, especially given how healer intensive this tier is.

We’d be happy to chat about it - you can reach out to me at Zaeron#1967 (btag) or Zaeron#8109 (discord).

Thanks,
Z

So I looked up the only guilds that were 2 nights and doing stuff. Check this guild out.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Rain

5/9M, 2 nights, Fri/Sat. Problem is, I am not entirely sure that guilds like that take groups in but good luck.

Hey Laoks!

While I can’t guarantee normal or sane, lol, I can guarantee our guild is a family/community. We have successfully absorbed several groups ( latest being one of our officers, leader of a group of 6.) Our thingie tells most of what you need to know, but I and Raven ( that officer I commented on) are very happy to make sure that you have the right fit, whether or not it is with us. So feel free to get into chat with us…here is the aforementioned thingie…

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (7/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

7/8m 1/9m 7/9 h guild, is looking for solid healers and dps, james#12323 if you wanna chat

Good Morning,
I do not know if you have found a new home yet for you and your friends, if you haven’t I would really love to talk to you about our guild. Please contact me either via Btag: Zarithia#1563 or Discord @ Zarithia#9314.

1 Like

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 3/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Mistweaver, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Plate Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey Laoks, I think we could squeeze you all into our roster, our raid times are 7:30-10:30 est Tue/Thu, if you think you can start at 7:30 est, add me on Bnet. Dcoy#1399. 7/9H 6/8M starting Mythic BoD this week.

Tuatha, at this point we’re not looking for a 3-night schedule, thanks though.

Trikk, I think 7:30 eastern is probably too early, sorry man; thanks though.

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I’d love to chat with you, sounds like you’d fit right in with our core and I can accommodate the entire group (pally would have to play the druid though). Your goals line up with the goals of the team also.

That could work; we mainly do PvP on the weekends; but will be doing it 7 days a week after we condition some of our rosters a bit; and are in 4 pvp titles at the moment and that will likely jump to 6-8 as we fan out to console… we are in 8 titles now and that will be 12 + within 3 years not including rp and larp. We are open to working with you in voip w/ video until you are able to commit to irl; but really only need folks with global exposure and bleeding edge; rank 1 - Feel free to scout our framework on WP; or check our FB out. ))

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Uruu#1882 (bnet), Uruu#0363(discord)/ Nick#13541(bnet), Nicholas#7094(discord) Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

Going to chuck our hat in the ring here. We are only 2/9M soone to be 3/9M we are cutting edge guild. We could easily fit both healers into our current roster along with the dps. We do not recruit for the bench for all spots would be for core raid positions. We raid tues-thurs 9-12 EST. We offer paid server xfers because we are on a lower pop server. PST for more informations Stumbles#1223

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join our raid tomorrow night :slight_smile:

We could use the age, would bring our average around 30-31. I’d be okay with that.

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR BREW, HEALER, AND DPS

[2/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hey Laoks, read your post and I think our raid might have room for all four of you! Check us out:

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (high): Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, add one of our officers’ battletags below:

BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903