4 Players Looking for guild

4/8M

Player 1 Resto druid

Player 2 Balance/Feral/Havoc/Vengance (willing to level whatever at request honestly).

Player 3 Warlock

Player 4 Hunter/Brewmaster

Sunday - Thursday: No later than 11 PM EST. No earlier than 7PM EST.
No Friday & Saturday

Krakenjack#1469

Hi Krakhenjack & Friends!

Hi “Nowittyname” & Friends:

I’ll keep this short. Ex Inferno is a 18+ gaming community based out of two servers. Our Alliance (Stormrage) division has two raid teams that have openings. Follow the link below that will take you to our community post. In there, you can find the individual team posts.

This may be a deal breaker, but our Team Purple runs one-night-a-week from 8 PM to 12 AM ET. It’s a one-hour shift from your cut-offs. However, if it’s something you’re willing to consider then feel free to join our discord server and DM me with any questions!

Best of luck!

-Kira

I sent you a friend request in game, i am currently putting a fairly new raid team together for BoD, and we are definitely in need of some more players to round things out and make it fun and competitive. raid times would be Tues/Wed 8-1030EST little earlier just to form but pulls happen at 8. hope i hear from you and i think the four of you would make a great addition.

I’m the Guildmaster of Critical. We have a team running wed/thurs 8-11pm Server time. With a weekend team on the horizon. Feel free to contact me in-game, or any other officer. /who critical. We’re very active. Good luck.

Hello,

If you are flexible on the times, I believe this guild may be a fit for you and your friends. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!