4 Players LF Mythic 2 Day Raid Team

Let’s start with the times. Any day except Friday. Around 6:30PM PST (9:30 PM EST) start times ish. Can’t raid much earlier (if at all).

Edit: Faction/server doesn’t matter. Preference to higher population realms.

We’re looking for an easy going two night guild that is pursuing mythic raiding with potentially a future focus on CE. Looking for an adult fun environment where people just have a good time and are free to sh!t talk each other for fun, but no hate speech or any of that crap.

• Class - Current Exp - iLvl
  • Resto Shaman - 10/10H AOTC - ilvl: 213
  • Mage - 5/10H - ilvl: 200
  • Havoc DH - 5/10H - ilvl: 205
  • Monk/UH DK/Warrior/Druid (pick your class, he can tank/dps on any of them, no healing tho) - 5/10H

We have varying experience from server first raiders to someone who has just dabbled in and out of Mythic here and there. We’re all competent and fast learners who are all completely aware that spots are competitive and you need to perform or GTFO.

I can provide more information and logs and such upon request. Some of us are open to rerolling if required for the right group (with some of us already having 3-4 max level alts). So if you could use everyone but don’t need a tank or whatever just me know.

Please add me to Discord: Doxmia#0001 or reply and I will get back to you.

Made a few edits for clarification.

we’ll bring cookies or somethin

this is enough text for a bump

Hey Guys!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Added to discord, also bump. Edit: oops you raid Fridays

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: 1
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Things and stuff

Spoke with Doxmio yesterday and was very impressed with him and his team. Our raid times didn’t match up so we missed out on this opportunity. I’m confident Doxmio’s team will be a great and worthwhile addition to an established raid team.

Good luck guys and hope you find a good home!

Vash

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-undercover-elitists-recruiting/822717

Sorry for the no copy pasta I’m stuck at work, but please feel free to contact me on discord or bnet.

A bit too early, sorry.

Hey Doxmia, if you’re open to going dps and just playing resto as needed, I can take all four of you as dps. We are currently 4/10H, 10/10N and raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Really would prefer to stay resto. Thanks for the reply, though.