4 Players LF DF Raid Team

Four players here looking to find a raid team on Thrall Horde. All players have multi-years of xp in raiding and mythic+. Looking for a home to raid in with the RIGHT team for DF.

We are looking to get AoTC and then possibly dabble into mythic some if we find the right fit. Listed below are the toons we are going to be bringing.

Our tank has all at 60 and geared Veng DH, BM Monk, Blood DK, Guardian Druid and are listed in that order he wants to play them.

Our healer will be going Preservation Envoker

The two dps are a WW Monk and then the last dps has a Arcane Mage and then a Demo Lock listed in order he wants to play them.

Feel free to hit me up here or contact me via Bnet at TheBugKilla#1641

LF Tues/Thurs 9pm- 12 EST raid time.

1 Like

Hey Plu,

We’re looking to rebuild our raid team after a small hiatus during the last patch. Our goals are to get AotC and bang out keys.

We’re a weekend group, so I know that isn’t for everyone, but I didn’t see any preferred times listed so figured I’d reach out.

[H] <Strike Force> - 7/8H - Looking for an arcane mage and balance druid! for more information.

We might be a fit for you

Short and Sweet

• Looking for Great People with Integrity able to try hard 1 night a week and hang out the rest of the week.
  • We will be Raiding Sunday 6pm-10pm EST
  • We will have 1 set night to push Mythic Plus Keys
  • We are a brand new guild so we need all roles for the raid team and officer
  • We ask that Raiders commit until we complete AOTC
  • Contact me in-game: Nevaduck#1983 or on Discord: FollyFox#7961