4 People LF Weekend Raiding Guild

My group of friends and I are looking for a weekend raiding guild, preferably something in the evenings of Friday-Saturday. Can’t really seem to find any guild that is wanting to play on Friday-Saturday.

Alliance or Horde it really doesn’t matter.

Bnet: TrashPanda#11907

1 Like

BNet friend request sent, hoping we can open up a dialogue, i think we might be able to accommodate what you’re looking for! :slight_smile: In the meantime you can check out our recruitment post and see what you think:

Also looking for similar, ideal timeslot is Fri/Sat starting 8:30pm pacific at the absolute earliest, for a guild which is also fine with me taking like 4 months to level up. Seems pretty much impossible to find at the moment.

1 Like

We’re longtime wow veterans who have played and raided in every expansion. We’re interested in playing the game at our own pace and having fun with it, but definitely clearing all content once everyone is ready. We will be raiding on weekends. Dm me for details.

Shoot me your name or add me on battlenet

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family-oriented guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can reach me on my Battletag: Breakout#1905, or on Discord: Algammon#1375

1 Like

[A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend check us out! I’m sure we can fit you guys in!

Hi Arsaun,

You sound like a good fit for <Weekend Warriors>, who will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

1 Like

Hi! If you and you friends could possibly do Saturday and Sunday evening instead, check us out.

Hey! Based on the information in your post, your schedule really align with our guild. I think your group would be a great fit. I would love to talk with you more privately and ask some questions. Here is our guild forum where you can find out discord link and read more about what our guild is about. I think you will like what you see! Looking forward to talking with you!

Here you go my friend! Our discord is in the guild forum. I would love to talk with you more!

Hey there, sounds like our guild on Whitemane(Horde) might be a good fit for you!

We have a mixed group of veterans and new players looking to run PvP (open world and BGs when they come out, at least a few folks aiming for rank 7+) and semi-hardcore raiding down the line.
We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as more folks reach endgame, led by officers with more than a decade of prior raiding and guild leading experience.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release. Focus will be on pvp, dungeons, and levelling experience at first, with raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

[H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented. We love to gank :wink:
Raid times : Weekends starting between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :
Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Roles needed : DPS, Heals , Offtank

Personality :
Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Extras:
raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream
Discord Name : GrapeApe#1703

Cheers.

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613