4 Peeps Looking for new home

{H} Hello all! We are 4 friends looking for a new raiding guild! We are all currently 5/10H and love to push keys. Here are our characters

Person 1
215 BM Hunter

Person 2
216 Prot Pally or 209 Vengence DH

Person 3
210 Resto Shammy or 203 Frost Mage

Person 4
205 WW Monk or 209 Fury/Arms warrior

Please let me know If you have open spots! Discord is the easiest way to reach me right now Adirael#1334 if you would like to talk.

Thank you!

hey Luareu. i wanted to reach out and see who you 4 were and what you’re about. i’m more interested in talking to y’all on discord than scouring your logs from previous expansions. i’ll post a link to our guild and add you after i reply. we could fit all 4 dps into the group and having an extra tank or healer for keys (if those players enjoy playing more than 1 toon) would be cool.

I’d be interested to talking to you.

Mli#1560

Hit me up!

Hey Luareu!

I think my guild may be a good fit for you and your friends!

Hit me up and we’ll talk, I’ll post my guild spam below.

Thanks!

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups

In need of everything!

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

Raids
We currently have 2 raid teams

8/10H Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS.

2/10M 10/10H Fri/Sat 10-12:30 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and healers to rebuild our team. Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Discord: Spiritual#6621
BTag: Spirituâl#1663 (alt code 0226)