4 Mythic Raiders LF Home [H] Mal'Ganis

Hello, my name is Ozz. Former officer of a Mythic Raiding guild on Mal’Ganis, after a lot of discussion with the rest of the officer team and GM we have decided to leave the guild that we built to search for a new guild for the 4 of us to join in the interest of unhindered progression for BoD and beyond. we would prefer a 2 night a week raid team, but willing to discuss 3 nights. Raid times between 7pm - 11pm preferred, but may be willing to budge for a good fit. we are not willing to faction or Server transfer for now, so a guild on Mal’Ganis is required! We really enjoy giving each other a hard time but as our logs will show we take progression kills seriously and take pride in our performance every single pull, progression or farm. Please contact me Ozz#9547 on discord, or imitated (former GM) at imitated#1753 on discord for more information! thank you for your time and consideration. :sunglasses:

:small_orange_diamond: can’t post links, so ill just post relevant info below

Imitated - Mage, all specs.

• ilvl - 413

• Mythic BoD parses
    Champions - 98
    Grong - 85
    Jadefire - 83
    Opulence - 99 (world Rank 3)

• Raider io - 1364

Øzz - Blood DK Main, Unholy OS. alt Prot pally. also willing to DPS DH

• ilvl - 412

• Mythic BoD parses
    Champions - 95
    Grong - 92
    Jadefire -93
    Opulence - 99

• Raider io - 1246

Aeineda - Mage, all specs

• ilvl - 408

• Mythic BoD parses
    Champions - 90
    Grong - 81
    Jadefire - 90
    Opulence - 99

• Raider io - 1264

Boggiemann - Brewmaster Monk Main, Warrior / Rogue / Druid. (All roles.)

• ilvl - 413

• Mythic BoD parses
    Champions - 94
    Grong - 78
    Jadefire - 93
    Opulence - 99

• Raider io -
    Monk - 1290
    Rogue - 1181
    Warrior - 1144

Just replying bc I already messaged you and didn’t want to lose this. :smiley:

Hey there Ozz! We raid outside the times you listed, but I thought I would post here on the off hand chance you guys found yourselves able to make our times. We are on Mal’ganis too!

Advanced Strats

Horde ~ Mal’Ganis

6/9 Mythic BoD ~ 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Times:

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays

10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time)

About:

Advanced Strats is a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal is to continue pushing Mythic content in an attempt to secure Cutting Edge achievements. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression.

Check out our Discord to Apply! Message Izzy for details!

Lead: Rawtha (listen#1368)

Officers:

Izzybellez (bnet: izy#1699 & discord: Izzy#5574) - recruitment

Hello! I know you arent looking to server xfer, but on the off chance you wouuuldd :smiley:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!
I sent a discord friend request also.

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

LETS WORK PERIod dONE yOUR COMING HERE!

If you guys change your mind about off server we could fit all of you! Inc normal spam add the GM’s btag or mine Colecainee-Malorne(GM) Btag: Colecaine#1970 Or Stormyrainz#1865

Still deciding what we want to do!

1 Like

We could potentially use you all, 5/9 mythic

Thug3299#1940

I know you said you’d like to stay on Mal’Ganis but figured I’d post our info because I think we’re a good fit for what you’re looking for. Below is the generic info post for you!

Team Red of Ex Inferno - Area52

We are a group of adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

Did you guys make a decision or find a guild? Hit me up in game Vixzi or on bnet Vixii#1551. I’d love to talk to you guys.