4 Hour Raid Week TEAM GUILD LF3M

HELLO! If you clicked this you're probably a once upon a time great raider, who now doesn’t have 10 hours a day to dedicate to wow! You'll fit right in. Most of us are former top tier players who can’t be top tier now for any reason aside from skill level! Team Guild is a perfect home for the washed up retired raider who still wants to play and kill !@#$ at a 'good' pace. Raid times: Tuesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST Wednesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST Flasks and feasts are provided. Currently we are looking for people to fill our class needs for The Battle of Dazar’alor. • 1 Healer ( Holy Paladin preferred) • 1 Demon hunter • 1-2 Ranged dps that don’t stand in red for the dps buff We enjoy banter and having fun in raids, while also getting down to business and progressing when it is needed. Please bear in mind that we only raid 4 hours a week. You need to know how to play your class or be able to take constructive criticism when it is warranted without getting upset. IF you want to give us a shot, feel free to add Dirtnglitter#1991 (GM - Chupe) or me the guilds token asian girl (Kungfubanana#1420) in game or on bnet.`Preformatted text`
Also Looking for daddis
Update:

Looking to fill 1 healer role: Holy Pally.
Looking for multiple DPS: All classes accepted.
Possibly looking for a monk tank, but not high priority.
hey you guys still looking for raiders? Myself and a friend are on proudmoore and looking for a change. only sitting around the 343 mark for both of us, I have a enhance shaman, arms warrior, and a frost dk. My friend has a DH and a rogue.
@slufoot yes we're still recruiting. I'm actually looking for both a rogue and Dh, and we could use any of your 3 guys, so whichever you're best at. Add me on bnet my tag is Dirtnglitter#1991.
Me and another would be interested in joining for heroics, mythics, progression ect. I have been playing since vanilla she has been playing since BC. Like you said washed up former top tier raider that don't have time for 10 hours a day anymore. I am a 359 dh tank/DPS she is a 350ish holy pally. Both of us are working on additional DPS, healers and tanks. I added you to battle.net. thanks

Still looking!

Still looking for peeps to stand in the fire with me for the dps buff!:stuck_out_tongue:

Still recruiting. WEEEE

Still looking for peeps who like cake, inappropriate jokes and making fun of Chupe!