4 Heroic Raiders LF Guild on Stormrage [A]

Hello! My name is Ceason and my three friends and I are looking for a new guild to raid with on Stormrage Alliance. We just transferred our characters here and are looking for a 10/11 Normal guild thats moving into heroic, or close to it. We are all 2/11 Heroic and 10/11 Normal. Below you will find the classes we will be playing.

Ceason - Druid (Feral/Resto) , Rogue(Sub/Sin) , Warlock (Destro/Demo)
Nos - DH (Havoc/Veng.)
Rabbit - BM monk, Hunter
Octo - Druid (Balance/Resto)

Please reach out! We are all very friendly and a bunch of cool dudes.
Discord: Ceason#0976
Bnet: Ceason#1858

1 Like

Join dads.

Hey there, we’d be interested in chatting with you all to see if we could be a fit! I sent a btag request but I also wanted to leave more of our info below as well.

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 8/11H with heroic Rygelon down to 45% on our first few pulls last night! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi. I think you and your friends might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello,
{Strikeforce Morituri} is looking to recruit players for our raid and mythic+ teams! Please add me on discord @ Brennon#3664 for more details. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 10/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey wellness Im gonna drop our spam below and add ur btag, I think we might be a good fit would love to chat! :slight_smile:
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for!
We are currently looking to add more skilled dps to our roster (especially you ranged dps’ers) of basically any variety atm. As long as you can play it well, doesn’t really matter what you play. We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing. Plus we have an Ed Sheeran look-a-like!
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660