4 friends lf serious raiding guild - 275 characters

Hey there!

3 of my friends and I want to start raiding more seriously and are looking to join a solid group! We raided in a casual hero guild most of the expac and are looking for a more serious group, AOTC/mythic prog. Each of us do m+ daily, 2500 - 3k io.

The group consists of:

• 275 rogue
  • 276 sham OR 272 monk OR 270 mage OR 260 priest (dps or heal, spec and role of your choosing)
  • 260 lock (just rerolled has 4 set and deals great damage already. Plays a lot and will catch up in no time.)
  • Our m+ tank, wants to play probs pally or dk. Will raid with a dps spec of the class he chooses. (has a 275 hunter he can raid with while he makes up his mind and sets up his character.)

Available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to raid. We currently are on Zul’jin, characters are scattered in horde and alliance. We can potentially switch server and faction if we find a great match. We also have a s**t english accent since we speak french xD

Contact Xaviotron#5120 on discord.

1 Like

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Raid hours are not doing it for us :frowning: Thanks for your answer!

Unfortunate. You all are still welcome to come hang out in discord if you want. We are always looking for more people to do keys with.

Hey Criss,

Freshly Showered is a Semi-Hardcore raiding and Mythic+ guild formed in Shadowlands from a group of previous mythic raiders.

Progression 11/11 H, 2/11 M

We are good friends who enjoy doing +20s and love to get our hands dirty pushing content and mastering mechanics - but only after a fresh hot shower. Our guild is composed of players who are in their 20s and 30s who have a laid-back mentality, but still demand a level of play that will end with Cutting Edge.

Our raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Additionally, we are a drama free guild, and any members that cause unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in Freshly Showered we understand real life happens and it will always come first, however we also have to require an 80% attendance minimum so that we have a cohesive core group for pushing content, remember there is 19 other players besides yourself.

Class needs: Ranged DPS, 1 Healer

If you are interested our guild then please feel free to reach out or apply!

Arcder#1141 -btag

Hey, We are recruiting for our raid team, current progression is 11/11H looking to push mythic in season 4 and continuing into dragon flight, we raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7-10pm CST if you all can make those times please reach out to me on discord and we can chat in more detail. Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord name - SinistirX#4959

Hi, we are a late night guild on porudmoore. I will drop our guild recruitment blurb and see if you find it interesting.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey Criss and Friends!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hey guys,

Sound like a great fit for our team:

Check us out :wink:

Thanks,

Hey Criss!

You guys sound like you may be a strong fit for my raid team! I am recruiting for the Reborn and Calamitous Intent Cross Faction raiding community. We are a casual hardcore group who have traditionally done aotc and around 4-6 mythic bosses each tier. We had a late start this tier and need some people to help us finish Jailer off and prep for season 4! Our raid times are Tues/Thrus 7:30-10PM EST

If you’d like I can leave you my guild spam you can choose to read here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or you can contact me in game at Nephilim#1432. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 2/11M and AotC, and we’re looking for a healer or two, a dps and a tank. What spec are you looking to play?

We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 eastern and then typically run M+ regularly after raids and other times. We’re casually serious, joking on trash but serious on bosses. I’m personally at the lighter end of that, but we’ve got a decent number of 3-3.3k M+ folks. Lets talk!

On Bnet I’m Wrathblood#1742 and on Discord I’m Wrath#3004.

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!! I cant promise spots right away, but just looking for consistent players to keep the guild alive and well!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 4/11. Pantheon Progress started! (Xymox and sausage dead) We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Reality Break is recruiting. Looking for all roles/classes. We have 2 teams looking for members. Team A is our CE focused team, Tuesday/Thursday 8:45-midnight EST.
Team B is an AotC focused team, Sundays, same raid time. X faction players welcome. Server: Thrall.
for more info contact Serl#1616 or BellanyZimz#0791 in Discord

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn

Progression:
2/11 M SFO
11/11 H SFO
5/10 M SOD

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST

Discipline had a civil revolution and ended SoD spectacularly, we are aiming to get as far as possible in SotFo and potentially CE!

We are a truly unique group of individuals who all live very busy real lives. We’re a fun and engaging community with players across all time zones. There are always active players online. We are efficient but not hard-core. At our core we push top end content but have players of all aspects of the game (Mythic+, PvP, Mount Hunter, Tmogers, Nomadic horde arriving fresh from O-grim-oar). We like to keep a note of fun in what we do. Progress is the goal but doing it without some laughs sucks.

Discipline is a LGBTQ friendly guild, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated and will be dealt with IMMEDIATELY. :slight_smile:

Raider Requirements: Reliable attendance, High Learning Curve, desire to play the game.

Immediate openings available for Mage, Boomkin, Warlocks, Hunters, SP, ALL RANGE DPS

Join the fastest whimsical Alliance guild!

Recruitment Contacts: Shimmers#9567 (Discord), Thorr#8990 (Discord) or
*** Giauzer#8101(discord)/Giau#11835(btag) ***

Hi Criss, I do not know if you guys could make Mondays work and not sure of your times but we have room on our team for you guys :smiley: Our info is here:

Friend request sent on Discord. Just in case here is our info: