4 friends LF mythic guild

Hey Samul,

Please reach out to me, Churchie#5374 (Discord) or Churchie#11139 (BNet).

We would have room for all of you and raid Fridays/Saturdays, 9 PM to 1 AM EST!

looking for a couple more dps for our team, hit me up @ derpin#1190

Hey Samul,

We have room for all 4 of y’all to finish AOTC and go to mythic.

Fri/Sat 10-1 EST

Gummebear#1022 (Discord)

5/10M, 20% on Inerva.

Looking for long term players, get in touch.

ABSOLUTIONXI#1660

Lok’tar, Samul!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re currently 9/10H with Sire down to 5%.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord (preferred: Ember#2528

[H] Bleeding Hollow
10/10H

Who are we?
We are a group of friends building a new home for dedicated Raiders, PvP’ers, and M+ pushers!

Why us?
We’re a little bit of everything!

CE experienced core
Multiple Gladiator/2500+ experienced arena players
Multiple 1300+ current IO/KSM players
Active community full of tanks, healers, and stellar DPS always available to help push keys!

What are we offering?

Consumables and item enhancements available from the guild, free of charge
Relaxed environment that offers both a fun and effective raid experience
Multiple games played here! Active D&D, Genshin, Among Us, Phasmophobia, and League groups! We genuinely enjoy each others company, it’s more than just a raid team.

Our raid schedule

Progression
Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST

Optional/Alt Night (successful every week so far)
Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST

What will a trial be evaluated on, and how will I know how my trial is going?

2 week trial period
Criteria for a successful trial is attendance, communication, mechanics, and DPS/HPS performance.
Open communication with Raid Leader after each raid to evaluate your performance

How do I apply?

Discord: Tippsie#9290, Soami#7923
Reply here with your contact information!

Thanks again for considering us as your next guild! Looking forward to talking with you!

can have room for you guys, sunday/monday 8-11est
2/10m 10/10h
AwetosisTTV#1372 on bnet

Those times are a little late for us. Thank you for the interest

Friday, Saturday, Sunday only. Thank you for the interests

Days do not work for us. Thank you for the interests

We would have room for all of you .
Guild & Server: Sinfest :Horde: Illidan Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 7:00pm CST-10:00pm CST (8:00pm-11:00am EST) Current Progression: 1/10 M 9/10 H

We are a semi hardocore raid team that strives to progress on a relaxed schedule

Contact Info Discord: Galso#5921 Battlenet: Galso#11753

Hey Samul!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there Samul!
I think you guys would be a PERFECT fit for us! Our team raids Fri/Sat, and we have spots for ALL of you guys, if you’re willing to hop the fence and come Alliance!

We currently have two separate raid teams - one mythic raid team with CE goals, and one team that is currently in heroic with the potential for casual mythic progression once the team is solidified.
We are currently focusing recruitment on our Heroic/Casual Mythic team on Fri/Sat nights.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Please contact me Folken#1344 or on discord Malkery#0565

2/3M Emerald Dream- Horde

Hey Samul,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

2/10M progression
Friday Evening Beer & Farm
Saturday 2pm - 5pm EST
Sunday 4pm - 7pm EST

first time recruiting in 2 years, same core, very chill and fun and friendly

need just 1-3 very good players to amp up the progression.

trinks#1866
hmu to chat.

added b/c the body of this message had to be changed for blizzard’s forums rules.

Hello Samul! I believe we might match what you are looking for. I’d be happy to discuss further.

MAW COPS, is a 2 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

PROGRESSION:

9/10H, 10/10N

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • (Optional) Friday Off Night 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

Hey there! Both our groups are right around you guys’ level so I hope one of the two times work out for us!

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 1/10m, 10/10h last tier: 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. 9/10h. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey Samul, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236