4 days in a row for maintenence

Go over to wowhead, you can see the bug fixes there

Ive been at work I wouldnt know

Yeah the hamsters are getting their cardio done …relax

I have work in like 30 mins. Cries ugly-e I too, wish to play.
I may or may not be addicted to gathering…DA HERBS.
:four_leaf_clover:

i know right?

1 Like

Take a day off Tazio you’ve earned it, they got a problem with it tell them to call Kaurmine :+1:

Many of you folks haven’t been in game long enough to go though what some of Veterans have now for Maintenance and problems now…how many of you were around for LK and went though huge glitch of LK when then introduced …Trial of the Crusade now and what happen that day…this is what happen that day…we were down for normal 8+ hours of maintenance now…realms came back up…everyone loaded into the game…about 30 mins or so later BOOM…all realms across the world crashed and went down…most realms didn’t come back up till 32 hours had passed …yes we were down that long now from that patch…heck some folks had to reinstall the game cause their files got damaged that bad now.

K thanks bro Ill let them know.

Is this your first xpac launch?

It’s the first week of release. If they had bugs for your class, an intro quest, or something that affected you and didn’t fix them this post would be “4 days and no quick maintenance to fix this”.

1 Like

It’s back up, so hush now and go log in!

Do you remember the vanilla wow launch? This is fine, it was down for weeks or if you did manage to get past login, a slide [very slow] show and then within 10 minutes this little window popped up letting you know the game had written to memory it was not allowed to and it would have to be closed… It was probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 1-2 months before any high pop server would actually be played on for more than a few pig kills. And then some of us were using dial up which made it all the more fun if they patched, because back then you either had 768 Kb/s cable/dsl, isdn, or dial up. And when maintenance was done it was estimated 3 hours, but was usually 10+ [often 24+].

So yeah, it is pretty cool. I went and got breakfast, updated my mods, took care of my texts from family that I did not get to yesterday and now I have 15 minutes to clean something up from yesterday [and and make sure that dirty corporation I work for get my time entry corrected right.

1 Like

And by the way realms are up now little child…

I get it, maintenance needs to be done, but why at the times they choose? Its a day after the holiday that a lot of people will be trying to play, so make the maintenance earlier.

It beats having a day long maintenance like back in Vanilla.

Imagine worrying about not being able to play on a weekday morning for an hour or two LOL

Blue post + bugs don’t care about holidays and the team doing this is not likely US based, more like Philippines, Korea, or India so no turkey day to consider. That and corporations like activation hate holidays, it means paying money for no work.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/service-update-300-pm-pst-november-25/737575

Again, there are better times, maybe 3 am pacific and 6 am est.

all of you that say this is normal…its not…ive played since vanilla myself. yes
I remember day long server downs. What I dont remember ever happening is multiple days after an xpac launch we run into more problems than release. They were doing hotfixes cool…except now a good 1/3 of their player base cant even log in because why? oh ya they dont know either. Now we get to sit through you trolls while we wait for a post that may or may not come. It is bad. You should be upset as well. But you wont be. You will continue to troll and make it harder for those actually trying to find answers. Which makes you worse than them.

If they are going to abuse their subscribers by using them for the software test engineers they obviously don’t employ, this is welcome as fixing this asap is something we’ve seen lacking in the last couple expansions.