4 casual mythic raiders lf guild - barthilas horde

Hey guys, as the title says we’re 4 friends (1 Semi casual) who’ve been raiding together since wrath, 3 of which have been raiding since vanilla. Our guild on Frostmourne got fisted by BFA content and died, so we’ve decided to come back to our original server and now looking for a casual mythic guild.

Our classes consist of: 2 Fury Warriors(1 OS Prot), 1 Enhancement(OS Resto) shaman and 1 WW monk (OS Brewmaster). We’d all prefer DPS and have solid logs to back it up, but we also understand four melee is pretty brutal. 1 of the Warriors is semi casual for work commitments but will always be able to give notice in advance.

We’re available to raid Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun, Between 7-12 ST. We’re willing to do 3 days maximum but 2 would be preferred.

Feel free to give me an add and ask and questions, look forward to hearing from you. cashmoney#12977

1 Like

Still looking!

Hi there,

If you’re after a casual mythic guild, Spaghetto might be a good fit for you guys. I’m not a recruitment officer or anything close to it, but I’ve had a great time playing with the Spaghetto group over the last six months and, to be honest, I’m really enjoying playing the game for the first time in years.

Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday, 7-10pm server time, and I believe there’s currently room for dps - possibly even for filthy, filthy melee. I’ve no doubt we’ll hit the ground running come next week. M+ groups run most days.

We’re a LGBT+ friendly guild, so the atmosphere is chill, friendly and inviting.

Check me/us out on armory, I’m at srt#1823 on bnet, or message anyone online if you’d like to know more!

Contacted you ingame.

Sent you a bnet request.

Also sent you a request.

Hi there, if you are interested in a server change at all, ClanDropBears- Horde- Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar are looking for reliable raiders to push into Heroic/Mythic BoD. We raid Mon.Wed.Thurs nights at 8pm server time.

ClanDropBears is a social raiding guild on Horde- Khaz’Goroth/Dath’Remar (PVE) looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

The goal of ClanDropBears is to take down bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you.

Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. How you fit within the team and the guild is just as important as your skill level!

CORE RAID TIMES/PROGRESSION: Wed/Thurs/Mon 8-10.30pm (Server Time).
SECOND GROUP 11am Sun (server time)

Recruitment Needs

Warrior/DH/DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS – Ele Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Spriest
Healers - closed unless with viable DPS OS
All other classes encouraged to apply

Requirements

Players with some solid raiding experience is preferred. Looking for players that are ready to jump into dungeons and raiding content.

Attendance

We are a guild of dedicated players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any absences via a Discord channel/Facebook or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

What you can Expect from us:

Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week, we also run a cross realm weekend daytime group.

What we expect from you:

90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humour.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Lunablanca-Khaz’Goroth. Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =)

BNET
Eri#1981 (GM)

Discord
Luna#7612

INDECISIVE FROSTMOURNE RECRUITING

Main Goal: Maintain decent progression within raid times.
2nd Goal: Have Fun

We are a casual progression guild, reformed for Mythic raiding push with exp players, Great GM/Officer’s with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line casual raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company!

We are currently RECRUITING for CORE positions only! not recruiting to bench! We are not looking for 100% parse’s , what we are looking for is skilled players, do the mechanics and follow direction! Willing to absorb a guild or a group of players! (Please contact OGANIUS if this is an option)

Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-9:30pm
Friday: 7:00- 9:30pm (optional Raid)
Sunday: 7:00-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485