4/9M Tank LF New Home

Hello, I’m a 13 year veteran tank, been tanking since vanilla, even some Naxx40 action up to Thaddius. I’m currently looking for a new home to continue my journey in WoW with. My last guild has decided to call it quits after being with them for the past 9 years. I’m a dedicated player, dedicated and highly skilled raider, seen hardcore progression, semi hardcore, and a lot of Mythic progression. I’m looking for a home on either Horde or Alliance. My available is any day through the week 6:00PM - 11:30PM EST. I can do weekends also, but would rather not.

Past Leadership Experience:
-GM of a hardcore guild Vanilla - Wrath
Recruiting officer for 10+ years

Past Experience:
Molten Core-Cleared (During Progression)
Black wing Lair-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ20-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ40-6/9 Including Twin Emporers (During Progression)
Naxx40-11/14 (Up to Thaddius, excluding Horseman)

Burning Crusade
All Content cleared during progression except for KJ in sunwell.

Wrath of the Lich King
All Content cleared.
-Server first “A Tribute to Insanity-TOGC25”
-Server 2nd 25man Heroic LK.

Cataclysm
-All content Cleared prior to 7/8H DS

Pandaria
-All Content cleared.

WoD
-quit during wod… worst xpac ever btw

Legion
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared.
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne

Battle for Azeroth
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared
-5/8M Uldir
-4/9M Battle for Dazar’Alor

Conclusion:
I’m looking for another home that hopefully I can spend many more years being apart of and making memories with friends. I bring to the table someone who is willing to help others be better players, someone who is always prepared, someone who knows how to play tanks, and someone you can always count on to be there and to be supportive of a guild. I’m looking for something that has a social environment, people who do things outside of raid, and a guild that has a established leadership, and last but not least a guild with a very active and social discord.

Look forward to hearing what people have to offer! Good day!

Hello! We could absolutely use a tank like yourself :smiley:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

I’m the GM of Elitist Rejects, alliance Stormrage. My buddies and I recently rerolled from horde to alliance, and made a guild with the clear goal of pushing CE every tier. While, we’re still building our roster, we’ve been to recruit some 7/9M players already, and others who are 3/9M. I understand if you may be hesitant but we ask that you at least go to our website and read what the guild is all about. We’re not that far from completing a roster, and we are investing a lot of time and effort into making this guild something worthy.

Head over to our website elitistrejects com and read all about us. If you have any questions, you can reach me on discord (link is on our website at the top) or battlenet (Trance#1813). Raid times are set for Wed/Sat 8-11PM EST, with a third day being added for mythic progression.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved here after raiding on Kael’thas for 13 years. While we got a slow start here we are back to moving again. We are currently 3 of 9 mythic and almost had our 4th down tonight. While you are a boss ahead of us, we have only been raiding mythic for two weeks now. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. If you would like to chat my btag is Geo#1668. If you decide to pass on us, good luck to you.

Geo