4/9M former CE Boomy/Hunter

Hey all, I’m looking for a home for my 2nd main.

I currently main a 402 Survival Hunter with 4/9M 9/9H experience. Neck level is 41. Mythic/Heroic average on WCL is 87.5/95.0. I have solid logs as BM/MM as well.

I’m preferably looking for a home on my 407 boomkin, which is 8/9H with an average of 80.5 on WCL. Neck level is 40.

I’ve been double maining these since early WoD and had Cutting Edge on both up through CE Helya, when I took a break and returned for this expansion. I’m getting tired of pugging and would like to find a home.

Availability:
Any day but Tuesday/Thursday. This is when I raid on my hunter. I am only willing to consider raiding on these days for a guild that is further than 4/9M and has a core spot for a survival hunter. While I have played MM/BM at a CE/ranked level, and can swap if I absolutely have to, I am enjoying survival the most and feel that I can earn a core spot as it. Otherwise, I would prefer weekend times.

Your team:
Has a core spot and need for my class. I am not opposed to being a backup raider, but would like to at least be clearing heroic every week and seeing a few mythic bosses. I would prefer progression similar to my own (4/9M).
I’d also like your guild to have an active community. I am highly active on both my toons and enjoy m+ (raider io score is 1200) and just hanging out. I don’t want to join a guild where the majority of people only log on for raid.

I also potentially have a Boomy/resto druid friend that could come with. Assistance with transfer costs is appreciated. If any of this sounds like a good fit, please leave me your info and I will get in touch. Hoping to find something for this upcoming week.

If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place.

Tranquil was formed with the sole intention of completing mythic content in a efficient matter. Our raiding core is comprised of several former top 150 US raiders, through friends that have raided together through different expansions, and our guild leadership is made of experienced raiders that work towards running an efficient raiding environment.

Our Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm ET to 11pm ET

Sunday(optional) 8pm ET to ~ 9:30pm ET

We will be using Sundays as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts for various progression reasons, and to relax and have some fun.

What we expect from you

• Show up prepared: food, flasks, enchants, gems, etc. Have a backup in case you miss a feast or cauldron.
  • Knowing the mechanics of the fight and have the appropriate WeakAuras before zoning in.
  • Keep up-to-date with discord discussions – especially the strategy channels
  • Keep up-to-date with your chosen class – different utilities or abilities to help make a fight simple is helpful.
  • Be open to constructive criticism. We’re human, we make mistakes, and we work together for a common goal. Making a mistake in a video game is ok – hiding it, or getting overly defensive when confronted by it, is not.
  • Banter during trash is fine, we expect it to be dialed back when we’re in the middle of a pull.

We will always be looking for exceptional players to better our community and raid environment. Must provide Logs and past raiding experience.

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

• Battle tag
    Foo#1280
  • Discord
    Foo#5050

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Ultimate Regression> is a 3/9M horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We are a casual hardcore guild that raids only 6 hours per week, so we need top notch players to get bosses down in that time. Raid times are Tues & Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 CST.

Add Boomshizzle#1750 on Bnet to chat more

Flap flap flap

Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

4/9m mon-tuers-thr 9-12 est james#12323

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

NOT available Tuesday/Thursday

Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

9/9N 9/9H 3/9M BoD

5/8M Uldir

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression for the Battle of Dazar’alor raid. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigs, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

We are currently offering WoW Token reimbursement for transfers if you pass your trial with us!

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to progression. We generally do alt runs or other fun activities Friday around 8pm EST. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear them up.

Recruitment Needs:

• DPS: Warrior / Rogue / Warlock / Demon Hunter / Priest / Hunter / Druid

• Healer: Monk / Shaman / Druid

Exceptional players will be considered outside our listed needs

Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers!

Officers:
Choson – GM (Divader#1585)
Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
Josh (Josh#17353) - Recruit Officer
Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738)

Hey there Boopdruid! We are looking for a boomkin and a rdruid for our weekend team. Here’s our general post, please add me if we sound like a potential fit!

Stay Focused on zul-jin

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2:00am EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2:00am EST

Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 4/9M
CE Antorus

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde 2 Night a week LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 3/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

Tanks
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority
Blood DeathKnight - High Priority
Protection Pally - Low Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

Mesmerize
Days we take shoes (raid days): Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm EST.

Current Progress: 6/9M 9/9H
Previous Experience: 8/8M Uldir CE - 9/11M Antorus – 9/10M Nighthold – 7/7M EN CE

What we will provide for you.
Repairs, food, runes, and flasks are provided to raiders. Potions are expected to be brought by the raiders themselves.

What we’re looking for.
All experienced dps and healers are welcome to apply. (NO PACKAGE DEALS) However, we are looking for individuals with average parses of 70 and above. Along with Mythic experience in the current expansion. If you’re interested in applying, message the Guild master or officer.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:
Guild Master and Raid Leader, Treptei. Trep#1633
Healer Officer, Almond. Nianthis#1324

Mesmerize

Current Progress: 6/9M 9/9H
Previous Experience: 8/8M Uldir CE - 9/11M Antorus – 9/10M Nighthold – 7/7M EN CE

Days we take shoes (raid days): Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm EST.

What we will provide for you.
Repairs, food, runes, and flasks are provided to raiders. Potions are expected to be brought by the raiders themselves.

What we’re looking for.
All experienced dps and healers are welcome to apply. (NO PACKAGE DEALS) However, we are looking for individuals with average parses of 70 and above. Along with Mythic experience in the current expansion. If you’re interested in applying, message the Guild master or officer.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:
Guild Master and Raid Leader, Treptei. Trep#1633
Healer Officer, Almond. Nianthis#1324

[H] [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [5/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [5/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (RDruid or HPaly)
Ele/Enh Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [5/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (Rdruid)
Ret Paladin
WindWalker Monk
Enh Shaman
Feral Druid
DeathKnight (Any DPS Spec)
Warrior (Any DPS Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of “Main Raid Days”

How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel, https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Regarding sales: Only Zhamie#11997 is authorized to collect the gold in The Early Shift… If the btags do not match, you are not talking to the right person.

Sounds like we have what days and progression status you are looking for. We would also have room for your friend as well.

Check us out and if you have interest please reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Best of luck in finding a new home!

<Despair> is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! We ended 6/8M last tier. We are horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: We are currently 4/9M

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283