4/9M 415 Shadow Priest LF Late Night Guild for 8.2 and beyond

Hi all,
This was my first tier doing significant M raiding and caught the itch. Current guild is 4/9M but I am looking to push myself to hit some higher progression in 8.2 and beyond.

Horde or Alliance is fine and I am willing to transfer. Only restriction is that I cannot raid earlier than 9:00PM PST on weekdays (yay kids). However, if you do raid that late, I can be at pretty much every scheduled raid.

Logs are available under my Priest’s name in wowlogs (Shandran - Proudmoore). Drop me a line if you are interested!

Bnet - Dwarftosser#1897

Hello. on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers. We are currently 8/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We also have a second group that is 5/9m They raid sun-Mon 10-1Pm Est.
How we run our guild is we compete for raid spots. Players that play at a high lvl and do mechanics can earn core spots. We focus on guild progression over everything and that being said some fights require certain classes to sit and to come in.
If you have any questions about us feel free to ask. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you. Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D
Sorry for the block post aswell haha

6/9M
[HORDE] Hyjal Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30pm PST/server time
btag DatDotDoe#1270
Discord Gldfsh#1218

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM…

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello,

Guild: Soulstice

Raid Times: T/TH 8-11 EST optional Sunday for Heroic (Alts)

Server: Illidan

We transferred to Illidan at the beginning of this tier. We were a CE guild in Antorus, and fell off in Uldir due to a dead server. We transferred to Illidan and have made progression to becoming a CE guild again.

About our guild:

-Focused on Progression (Raid Time is not goof off time)

-Skilled and Reliable players

-Social atmosphere

What we want out of our raiders:

-Reliability (We require two nights for 6 hours total, which is not a lot of time.)

-Ability to Communicate (Mic is necessary during raid times)

-Flexibility (You might not be in on every boss fight, You will see all bosses but raid progression takes priority)

-Knowledge (Study up on fights before we get to them, Know your class, and how to improve)

Recruitment Needs:

All Classes and specs will be given an opportunity.

High priority needed - Ele Shaman, S Priest, Boomkin, Disc Priest, R Druid

If you have any issues reach out to - Flopsided#1855, Kargath#1806, Guiness#1326 on Btag or Discord- Kalick#0520

Thanks for your time.

Hiya! I’m the recruiter for -Pot On Two- on tichondrius, Horde. :slight_smile:
We’re still looking for excellent dps, esp ranged, to keep pushing mythic BoD, but ultimately our goal is to have a SOLID roster to hit 8.2 running. :slight_smile:
We are aotc, 1/9 m, - aotc 2/2 H cos.
Raid times are sat/sun 1-4pm PST (progression)
Fri nights 4:30-7:30pm PST we do farm clears of heroic, but not mandatory.

Please let me know if you’d be interested in chatting more. :slight_smile: Wish you the best of luck! Cheers!
Bnet @Dodger#1439
Discord @Dodger#6474