4/9m 413 ele lf home

Returning after a good old 60days in county jail… lol No seriously, I want to get back into raiding and spamming M+ all day with a solid a$$ like minded group of peeps. 1767 current IO and I’m 4/9 in M Daz. Any times work for me i prefer late night but I’m not picky. Feel free to post ya offers below and ill shoot ya a btag invite if interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m with Fair Enough. We’re 8/9M with Jaina at 5%. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re looking for solid dps for 8.2. If you’re interested, you can add my btag at: Sheridan#11238

Hi! My group is 6/9M and lfm! We raid Mon, Tues, Wed 10p-12a. Hit me up if interested. I can get you in for trial/reclear tonight.
Moclaw#1519

Casually Disorganized 9/9H 8/9M (7/8M Uldir) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn’t missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

Needs: Solid Ranged Dps

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

still looking!

Hello, Virtually Impossible, a horde guild, is looking for more to fill our team. We are 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS. We raid tues and wed 12am-3am est. We are hitting 8.2 hard and are looking to do mythic in Rise of Azshara!

If you are interested pls give me a add and i can give you more information. :slight_smile:

Strohs#11784

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
‘’

Late Night Raiding Guild on Area 52. Our goal for each content is to achieve AOTC as a guild and progress into Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression if given the opportunity.

We Raid 11:00pm (EST) til 2:00am (EST) Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. If you’re interested in joining an environment that’s low stress but able to progress give us a try.

We raid tues/thurs 9pm-12am server

Chill group of ppl whose guild died after 6/9m. We formed our own team within the guild of Toast.

Toast is a massive guild, 3k ppl, multiple raid groups and raid times. So its mega active. Since we rebuilt our team we just been farming BoD constantly doing 4/9m while we get more ppl to join and prep a good decent roster for 8.2

If you looking for a chill mom and pop feel raid, within a massive guild, then you will be a perf fit here

Hit me up if ur interested Figgims#1231 is the bnet

Hey there Goodiez im going to leave our info. Reach out to me at Tinkerbae#1329 if interested!