4/9H 388 havoc dh+ 381 holy/shadow priest lf mythic guild for bod and beyond

Hey :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also seeking a healer. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 5/9H.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey kaeriane I really appreciate the time you took to post something on are thread, and you sound like a awesome group of people, but unfortunately the 12 end time is out side of the 730 to 1130 est since we both work first shift jobs it just wouldn’t work out long term. So thank you again for posting and I hope you find what you are looking for out there.

Pug life is rough

Last post before I get off of work

Pre stream bump leggo

Hello, we would be interested in chatting with you and see if we’re a good fit. Our times may be later for you when you guys move, but I thought I’d post anyway.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Really dont wanna go back alliance thanks for the interest though hope u find what u are looking for

Would a shadow priest be more appealing then a holy priest?

Night time post here we go

<Unlikely Legends> of Zul’jin is a reformed semi hardcore progression guild that has the solitary goal of pushing down Mythic content on a focused and enjoyable schedule. We are aiming for Top 150 US within the second raid, and looking for players who want the same.

Our core roster will never be completely set in stone. We will always be looking for exceptional players to come and compete for a position here, and we’ll be actively filtering our roster to ensure that the most skilled and flexible players are raiding progression.

Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8 Mythic | BoD: 1/8 Mythic
Our WoWProgressPage:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Unlikely+Legends

Schedule (3 Days, 9 hours total):

Tuesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment:

• Healer (Hpriest > Rsham > Hpall > other)
  • Exceptional Players feel free to apply!

We are always looking for exceptional players of every class/spec regardless of our current needs, so do not hesitate to reach out to me or other officers at any time.

We are looking for the following attributes in a potential recruit:

• Team player
  • Possesses clear and calm communication skills.
  • Constantly pushing to min/max their play.

Guild fit and personality are extremely important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture. With that said, I do not want to waste either of our time, so please only apply if you have previous high-end Mythic raiding experience and can go above and beyond what would be expected from your class.

Contact Information:

Taz#12243 (BNet)
Esh#11514 (BNet)
Taz#2347 (Discord)
Esh#0784 (Discord)

Application Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfoFzlE9OalEjEMngkNtbLv22QpuzHO1ktqkViIQbdRyu_HQ/viewform

How good is the holy priest?

[1/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

That early morning bump and to the mal’gains grp the 12am end is later then the 1130 thanks for the interest but gonna wish u the best

The late morning bump

Lunch time bump

Gonna start working on the priests shadow gear a little bit since alot of ppl looking for a dh but not a whole lot of holy priest wants from the guilds we would like

Our raid team ‘Tequila Sundown’ is currently recruiting!

Progression:
5 / 9 Heroic BoD

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 10:45pm - 1:45am server (CST) with Sunday (optional but encouraged) farm night

Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Any Ranged DPS will be considered.

Contact Info:
Raid Leader: Vilion#2820
Officer: Pharscyde#9734

You can also contact me directly on Discord: Peppers#9208 for a quick response.

If you are interested please reach out and talk with us! We can fit both of you!

That is way too far out of range of availability

Would feel bad but I might update the title to reflect I’m actually 5/9 H

That freedom post

The unwind post