Please Delete

Been raiding off and on since Vanilla. I’m an ever learning player who follows the guild strategy. You need me to hold off my high dps cooldowns until a certain point? Not a problem. You need me to sacrifice myself so our guild progresses? Not a problem. You need me to pop my wings and roflstomp? On it.

Benthic gear: iLevel 436 with all Benthic pieces maxed with sockets.
Highest iLevel 444
Neck level 65

My Logs: character/id/39172355

I’m available 8pm EST - 1am EST. If you pay for my transfer I’ll go places. Currently I’m on [H] Zul’jin.

Contact info:
BNET: Syronosin#1536
Discord: Jôhnwîck#3054

Storm 4/8M is recruiting dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Druid, Shaman- High Priority
Healer: Disc Priest / Holy Paladin / Shaman - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 4/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

The hunt continues.

Hey!

We are a 1-day guild LF a couple of DPS to play for our core. You fit just what we’re looking for. Our original thread is here if you’d like to read a bit more:

And our website is listed here if you’d like to apply or look into our guild history a wee bit more as well!

https:// forum. wednesdaypalooza. com/

Our latest prog is a 5% wipe on mythic ashvane on our 60th pull (had a few too many of our dps sub 65 neck and without benthic unfortunately, many of which have worked towards them or are no longer on our core!)

We hope you’ll be that piece we need to make this a smooth tier to CE!

Feel free to add any of us on btag if you have any other questions or to find me in game/discord!

All the best

Lazely
Lazely#1204

Hey!

Conviction is a 2 Day CE Raiding guild, currently 4/8M

-Raid Hours-

• Tue 8:30-11:30pm EST

• Sun 7:30-11:30pm EST

Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Ret Paladin to fill our roster. We had a 1.8% wipe on Tuesday on Org so she should die this Sunday. If interested please see our post below.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Onyx of Proudmoore is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously.

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS 5/8M EP

PAST RAID PROGRESS 9/9M BoD - Cutting Edge 8/8M Uldir - Cutting Edge 11/11M Antorus - Cutting Edge 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras

RAID SCHEDULE We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Heroic raid on Thursdays, and occasionally a NON-MANDATORY extra push day for Mythic on Mondays (when we’re close to a kill) from 7pm to 10pm, roster allowing.

HOW TO APPLY We ask you to join our Discord and put in your information so that we may contact you further! discord.gg/XBGNhjf

Recruitment Officer - (Carpathía) NovemberRain#1436
GM - (Elenndra) Matcluck#1995

still looking

We’re recruiting a healer and 1-2 dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

still looking