4/8M, Mage lf horde guild

\o Looking for a guild in need of a fire mage. Drop your bnet and we can talk, Thanks.

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Starting Azshara progression, here we go 300+ plus of suffering
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
If you can not spare 5 minutes to submit an app you will probably not spare 5 minutes to watch a strategy video for a progression boss.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Shadow Priest
  • Disc Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. Trial last for at most 2 weeks, time is reduced is the performance is great and there is good chemistry with the raid group.
  2. We are close to start extending our lockout and go for Azshara until she dies so trials will be during progression.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617

Hey

We are currently 8/8H,5/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

• Havoc DH - High Priority
  • Boomkin/Resto Druid (Flex)
  • Mage
  • Warlock

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
MeatyRhombus#1474

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Hey we are 5/8M EP. TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. More details just add me on bnet :smiley:

Rawra#1290

Hey there! We are looking to add some full-time ranged dps to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
4/8M Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648

4/8M - Add me and we can chat a bit. Church#1680

For reference

Hey,
I’m Gideon from murlocs on Mal’Ganis. I’ll spare you the drawn out speech. We’re 6/8M, raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 11 PM EST. I look forward to talking to you. Reach me at CSKit#1200 or check us out at www murlocs com

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

*DK - Blood
*Monk - BRM

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

If you’ll consider Alliance, we’re in strong need of a mage, lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (6/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a solid Mage for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hi Novagoldtko! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Mage to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

görz#1428. i have a horde guild on illidan that is looking for more ranged. we’re 4/8M and we raid 8-11 CST tues/wed and are very active outside of raid. feel free to message me!

Cran#1145 Can offer an immediate spot 3/8M and need a fire mage for our team! would love to chat more!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Reprieve is a guild experienced is 3/8M, first week AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs. We went 3/8m in our first night in mythic ep and about to down the dreaded ashvane. Feel free to lurk our logs and members, We all pump and run push high keys.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Mage, Spriest, Warlock
Medium: Death knight, Hunter, WW Monk, Boomkin, Ret Pally (Prot os)
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Priest, Hpally, (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open for discussion. Preferred strong dps os

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. We encourage every raider to have viable offspecs for raid comp. High lvl necks and proper knowledge of class/spec. We’re not here to waste anyone’s time.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP]

• Healer (Pref Hpaly/DPriest but Rdruid could work)
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there, we could use a solid mage.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 7/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hiya!

I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home! We’re likely going to finish this tier somewhere in the 5-6/8M range and are looking to push for CE in 8.3

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile:

Reignited on Mal’ganis 6/8M Fri/Sat 7:30-11pm Cst Looking for a fire mage on Zaq and Queen prog. Bnet Glorybear#1689

Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]