4/8M looking for Merger/Absorb/Small group

We raid Tues/Thurs/Monday 8pm-11pm EST and we are 4/8 Mythic We have 6% wipe on Fetid pre-nerf as well.

We have maintained a strong roster throughout the first few months of BFA however we are currently stuck on the Roster Boss. We have roughly 12 high level players; High Purp (6)/OJ Parses (6), excellent mechanics, great attitudes, and near perfect attendance. Our other 3-4 players are strong but inconsistent in attendance/play and often don’t have time to put in the work to do mythic progression.

Our GM who brought most of us together kind of quit on us. And most of us took on leadership roles to help keep the guild going.
However in this time we are exhausted in dealing with the players who just can not seem to be adults and any other potential guild drama that can occur. Not to mention RECRUITING SUCKS!!!

So, we’re beginning the search for a potential merge or absorb. I’d like to continue raiding and provide our top tier raiders with a potential home. We are currently alliance. 3-4 of our top tier guys have multiple toons and would be willing to play whatever fits best into the roster.

To give you an idea of what the potential merge roster looks like;
We have no TANKS, they all left we have always had a hard time with tanks.
6 Melee (some of these melee can switch to ranged) – 6 ranged
3 healers - They often parse in between purple and orange

There is A LOT that needs to be discussed for this to become a reality…

One thing that needs to be said is that, we raid to have fun and not to be burnt out. Our goal is to progress in a steady manner and eventually get to cutting edge before the next raid comes out…while having an AMAZING raid environment.

Before reaching out please note we are only interested in guilds that;

• Maintain high performance (3/8M at least) prefer 4/8 or 5/8 with a positive raiding environment.
  • Raid at very similar times 8 pm minimum starting and no weekends.
  • Stay active outside of raid times, we do play other games with each other.
  • No more than 23/24 man raid roster. We are all okay with sitting when needed. However siting because of “favoritism” is never good.

Please reach out and leave your btag on this post so I can add you and we can chat.

Thanks for your time!

ßennylava,

Would be interested in talking with you - my battle tag is truetrav81#1998

Here is about our Mal’Ganis guild Beacon for reference:

[Mal’Ganis] recently transferred from Ner’zhul where we ranked #2 on server to in order to make Cutting Edge by recruiting better mythic raiders on a higher pop realm. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Currently 3/8 with Vectis planned to be down 11/21.

Guild Highlights:

Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to achieve cutting edge. Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social

Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens

A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment

Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

• Wednesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

• Thursday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

Recruitment Needs:

Discipline Priest

Restoration Shaman

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS (feral druid / DK)
Considering all classes

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact

Battletag: truetrav81#1998

Ingame: Lodrum

We would definitely be interested, and I would love to talk to see if something could happen. You do have 15 listed, and you say 12 are consistent, large numbers but good players are good players.

Here is our spam to see if times work (we raid a fair bit later) :slight_smile:

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed, except for Monk healers.

DPS

• Demon Hunter

• Monk

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Mage

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)

Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)

Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)

Contact vaulk#1648. Alliance guild on Proudmoore, 3/8M which is composed of mostly adults over 30. We have run into similar struggles, let me know!

Benny,

I believe that I have quite a lot that I can offer, and the similarities that our two guilds share also matches up to the point where we could actually make a merger work.

On just the surface level, I can offer you strengths where you have weaknesses – my main tank has 12 years of experience. Our leadership core in my guild was never an issue, with many players very much enjoying their time in our guild (I have many, many references of people you can confirm in the guild that left a while ago that will vouch for us). In that department, you are gaining two very long term veterans who know how to manage and run a guild. We are also both experienced in raid leading. You would in turn give us what we need – healers and a healing core, and a back half of our DPS roster who shows up and does mechanics. I’ve found that the best mergers and deals happen when both sides have a lot of give and take.

I’m also very willing to consider many of your people as leaders in the guild, with official positions. Some guilds are unwilling to budge on that, I am not. I would appreciate the help, and welcome other opinions to help guide the guild.

We were in about the same spot – I think our best attempt on Fetid was ~20% last week before the nerfs.

All of our qualities line up with one another. If you look at my post history, when I formed this guild, I’ve been advertising for months to only look for individuals who were not toxic and not negative. I have kicked several people from the guild who were good players, because they did not fit with the atmosphere and they only wanted to start drama, or call people out during raid. While some of the latter is necessary for progression, there is a way for it to be done and for performance feedback conversations to happen without crossing that line. Our goal is the exact same as yours – get CE every tier, have fun with people we enjoy raiding with. We have the same progression mindset, that we need to be optimizing and it’s not alright to show up unprepared, and we quickly replaced people who refused to do mechanics or show up prepared.

We would also be able to meet your roster requirements, whereas many guild cannot accommodate that number.

I hope that this post is just a very small start to a long conversation about us making this work. I am very willing to sit down for hours and discuss the logistics of how we can make this happen and what we’ll be able to do together. I have logs, references, and can walk you through the entire history of my guild, who we’ll bring to the table, strategies in the future, and so on. It’s not a quick process and I want to make sure that both of us are happy at the end of the day regardless of what decisions are made.

Look forward to speaking with you,

Blindside#1685

[H] Bleeding Hollow 4/8M (w/some work on Fetid) 8/8H

Who we are:

The core of the guild has been together since TBC.
We are very chill while still looking to progress.
Our number one rule is “Real World First.”
Many of us used to raid in top guilds, but our lives are not the same as they were more than a decade ago. We respect real world commitments and needs while killing internet dragons and having fun (usually at my expense!).

Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST; Wednesday optional/heroic/alts

Recruiting:

High priority on rogues, dps dk, hpal, but we like everyone.

Groups are welcome as we have found that when you have a friend right from the start it is easier to make more friends!

If you are interested add Atirat#1155 on btag, Zascha#2743 on Discord, or speak to any member online and they’ll poke me.

More specifically related to your needs, This guild is the result of a merger that worked! Back in Cata we merged Osiris and The Unnamed to make a progression kill on Warmaster Blackhorn our very first night together as one team.

Since then we successfully moved a fully functioning raid team from Alliance Tanaris to Horde Bleeding Hollow. However, with the expansion being what it is, the Attendance and Roster bosses have been tough.

Historically we are very good about making sure everyone gets their kills and the same people don’t always sit (actually there has been competition by some classes to sit for certain bosses cough cough Hunters on Immersius cough cough).

Hit me up to chat, if you are interested.

So, I don’t usually respond to these type of posts, since it would be hard to accommodate, but we’ve gotten down to 22ish people and could totally use an influx of people. But actually more to the point, is we raid your exact raid times - Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. So, since our times do align, I’d be happy to talk with you guys. If interested, feel free to give me a btag and we can talk in Discord. We are 5/8M, w/ a 5 percent wipe on Zul on Tuesday. Honestly, if you have any rouges we could just probably straight up use them tonight.
Conzeula#1172
wwwDOTscrawnygrabbersDOTcom

6/8M group we disbanded last week, We’re a french group but we all understand english pretty well. We have no raid leaders nor raid callers. some range and melees. maybe 1-2 could tank.

Lanslo#1990 willing to down some boss tonight even if we pug to fill

Hey Benny, I’d be interested in seeing the class/spec spread you guys have and what those who can are willing to switch to class wise.

We raid 7:30-10:30 est Tue/Thu, if you could swing the extra 30 minutes early that is. Dcoy#1399.

Who knows, we could even talk about forming a 2nd raid team before next tier and I’d help you fill that roster.

We are 3/8M with ~ 15-16 Core, however every week someone is out or missing due to work/life/illness and we are struggling to maintain full spots. (example: next week myself and the RL have to travel)

We only raid two days a week, from 8:30-11:30 EST. Tues and Weds

We have in what I would consider core 2 tanks, 3-4 healers, 3-4 melee, and 7-8 ranged here.

Players are willing to sit if that’s best for progression.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest#

I’m best on discord Mint#3740

Guild info is here: <FinalForzaBros> 5/8M Kel'Thuzad LF DPS

To anyone who posted on this, my names spazbog and I am the recruitment officer for this guild. I am at work for the time being but when I get home I will be talking with some of you. Thank you for your patience.