4/8M Lock needs a new Home

Hi Thebanger,

<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf. Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 5/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man… Look, I’m not one to spam someones wall… we’re a guild running 13+ years… high end… I’d like to chat with you because I think we could be a fit if our days work for you… Frozenwing#1670 is my btag… or just join our recruitment discord and @frozenwing me…

discord.gg/ERCp73w - Just add the https:// to the beginning.

Hey! <Progression Regression>(H)-Illidan - Is recruiting strong ranged dps for its Mythic Raid Team. Seeking like-minded individuals to push into Battle of Dazaralor with cutting edge being the goal. Guild is currently 3/8 mythic with fetid down to 6%. Just looking for a few more players to round out our team. Guild raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 Eastern. If your interested in chatting about it Add me in game Judgemental#1525 or on Discord Zac#1359.

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Stay Mad - Area 52 is looking for dedicated raiders for Mythic progression in BFA. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule.

During Legion and WoD we were alliance on Sargeras and were working on Mythic Aggramar (sub 13%) before taking a break in Feb 2018 due to general Legion burnout leading to so much turnover. After a nice breather we have decided to reroll on Area 52 and have brought back a large number of our former members and are looking for a few more to round out the roster.

Raid Days/Times:

Tues/Thurs: 9pm - 1am est

BFA Progress:

8/8H Uldir
7/8M Uldir (G’huun ~ 4% wipes)

Legion Progress:

Cutting Edge: Xavius
Cutting Edge: Helya
Cutting Edge: Gul’dan
7/9M ToS
9/11M ABT

Currently Recruiting: